the Rift

[JUDGED] Changing Winds [Fraub]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His landing was not soft as he hit the ground with an eye wincing thud. His withers grazed the tree he had fallen beside, although the scratches were not serious, they still stung. A loud grunt escaped his lips and he looked around wildly for the beast. 'How embarrassing' he frowned, clearly his pride was more important than his well being and that notion itself was a fool's thinking. The fact that he had missed his target completely did not register entirely as he was more focused on his tumble to the ground.

Fraub glared at the pile of rocks that had decided his fate. It was something that was more annoying than anything and he wasn't particularly angry rather than a little frightened as to what would happen if he let his guard down. Although the male was a beast, he was still a heard mate and there was no way the brute would just kill him, right?

Undecided as to what he was going to do next Fraub focused on his opponent who had also stumbled over to a tree. Hopefully that would give him enough time to think of something quickly, if not he could just run away. 'Run away? Who the hell runs away?!' he yelled angrily to himself for being so indecisive. That thing was going to be at his feet in a matter of seconds if he didn't think of something quickly. Fraub glanced around focusing on certain things closest but nothing was of particular use to him.

'I bet if I got up it would be ea-.. ugh' it felt like his brain had just melted and pooled to the bottom of his skull. Fraub's head felt as light as air and his breathing became raspy and off beat. This was nothing he had ever experienced before, except for that one time when a friend butted him in the chest and he became winded... or that time he had the flu maybe.

'Have I fallen ill?' his eyelids grow heavy and he lay his head back against the ground. He did not say a word and only quick wheezing escaped his lips. The sound of heavy hooves approaching triggers something in the back of his mind, 'Get up you fool!'. Surely nothing compares to this! And in all of his frustration and annoyance he pulls his head up only to see a glimpse of two pointy weapons fling upwards narrowly missing his face. 'That was too close' a little relieved and feeling as if luck may be on his side he attempts to get up as quickly as his body will let him.

As fraub moves his shoulder to stand an intense pain shoots upwards and throughout his body. His orbs glance downwards and he notices an unreasonable amount of blood dripping from his shoulder area. A piercing squeal emits from his vocals and reality begins to form much more clearly than it had a handful of seconds ago. Fraub's mental state begins to un fog but his physical well being suffers and he worries if he may ever leave this area in one piece.

The only thing he can think of at the moment is to get up and get as far away as he can... or do some damage if just a little at least AND then run far away. The latter is more appealing to him considering his anger level is rising past just 'annoying' and into 'freaking annoying'. Fraub's heart races as he pushes to stand up, kicking outwards with his back legs and pushing upwards as if he were about to jump as well. His horn pointed at the male in a defensive gesture. Not sure where he is aiming but hoping he is close enough to hit something at the very least he lurches forward. Hoping to dig his golden crown deep into the beast's flesh.

"talking" 'thoughts'

words 670
tags 3/3
ooc I guess I let him get hurt a little because I needed something to let the post be a little longer. :s I wasn't really expecting the critical miss though haha.

table by Fraub

Messages In This Thread
Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-04-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-05-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-07-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-07-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-08-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 06-20-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Fraub - 06-22-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Changing Winds [Fraub] - by Official - 07-06-2014, 10:20 AM