[OPEN] The Stranger

Morrigan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Flee! Flee!
Run for your lives!
There is nowhere to hide!
-Smaug

Her raven mark consisted of black fur, a shimmering blue only to be seen in the light of the sun's rays. It was nearly the same with her pitch colored hair, the midnight blues were only to be revealed when the celestial being of the sky eyed her. He now gazed down on her tall, lithe form, revealing the indigos hidden in her locks.

She shifted uncomfortably on her feet just before the thickly built male revealed that this land was free and she wasn't trespassing. This allowed her some ease, something she wasn't exactly used to. She sighed just for show, revealing her bit of relaxation which he had allowed her. She felt the eyes of the other rove over her form. Her warm eyes flicked over him, trying to decide if he was pleased by what he saw. She knew she was a beauty, more then her mother had told her so. But looking over him once again, she decided he was probably too innocent to fulfill her needs.

His next words drew a bit more interest, Hidden Falls? She had heard that name before, in fact from the only other horses she had seen so far. Maybe that was the place to be? She eyed this Tsar, wondering if were mere coincidence that his name was practically a synonym with 'king'. She pondered his use to her, brooded on whether he would be her quick ticket into this place.

"I've heard that name before, Hidden Falls," She said the name with a certain ring, a tune which it wasn't accustom to. "I am Morrigan, new to these lands. I have yet to find a home unfortunately..." Her words trailed off dismally, her happy go-lucky tones broken by this sorrowful thought. It was all in perfect innocence, as if this unknowing fae wasn't being manipulative and cunning in her plans. Being brought in by a fellow member heightened the possibility of acceptance, failure becoming almost impossible with this naive form. Her sing song voice returned, with a bit of a vengeance, as if apologizing for leading into that melancholy train of thought. "Excuse me for plaguing you with my troubles, my apologies," She dipped her head in a half bow, a silent sorry. She then eyed his tall silver eyes from her lowered position. Inside the demon was laughing, a chuckle that had tones which hinted at mania, one nobody alive would ever hear.

Allowing her eyes to wander, she saw a bird, high in the sky. A bird of prey more then likely, falcon, eagle, something of that sort. She lowered her eyes to the silver once again. Irked with the fact that she would never fly, never spear someone with her horn. A horse, that's all she was, and it disturbed her.

@Tsar'

Messages In This Thread
The Stranger - by Morrigan - 06-05-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: The Stranger - by Tsar' - 06-07-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The Stranger - by Morrigan - 06-08-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The Stranger - by Tsar' - 06-10-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: The Stranger - by Morrigan - 06-10-2014, 05:16 PM