the Rift

show me the answers I need to know

Delium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Delium
The heat had begun to rise to accommodate for Tallsun’s seasonal nature. The mostly ebony fur did not easily accept the temperature, but his winter coat had already shed as the world transitioned into Birdsong. The seasons rotated, but it fell into a pattern and that pattern was a loop.The quest itself would be filled with repetition as he mused at his objectives, and each one had its own agenda to mark what would end the journey to this unknown. To where his half-sister would reside. He shivered with anticipation against the air; and its low velocity of a wind.

He stepped with as much grace as he could pronounce. Someone would have noticed the way his mane and tail swished and glistened - bathing even- in the sunlight. His coat shared a nice addition of white painted onto his legs and body. Undeniably, a smooth gait could catch one’s attention. Delium, he was, and someone who would be regarded as regally should he maintained the best of himself cosmetically. But nobody watched for that time until his strength was sapped and stunted his fabricated movement for the time being. The stag halted briefly, and amber orbs indulged in inspection of this forest. Obviously the land was more than foreign to his eyes, but he had to remind himself (a mental-slap) it wasn’t time to glance at every little detail in this place and he had to focus on the more important task at hand: his half-sister.

His mind flickered between the info he knew and what he believed he knew about the woman he had never even met. All he could gather was the blood-relation, but his brain functioned well to imagine scenarios and imagery of what she would look like. Like him? Like their dad? Though, he decided not to dwell upon his father’s image and the bile rose up his throat at even the thought of him. Eventually it faded away enough he could focus on another topic, and he thought of his sister again. During his journey, he had a few dreams where he had imagined another unicorn with a dark coat, and a friendly attitude towards the thought of having her own sibling. He, too, would rejoice at it. Now, when he had a hunch he was very close to meeting her soon, the aging stag thought of how she would truly react.

Never mind that. Exhaustion nipped at his ankles. Stubbornness rattled his drowsy senses, and he wanted to keep searching for her. Not now, his conscience reminded him; not to overwork himself, to rest. He reluctantly agreed, but he would reach his goal. There wasn’t any other place to welcome him home, but he never gave it much thought if he would be accepted into his sister’s herd with ease or not.

OOC: @[Delinne] , though anyone can enter as well (EDIT: since Delinne is AA'd for now, anyone can truly enter), I s'pose o; He may end up a part of Falls based on the conversation? Regardless, I'm psyched to play him wherever he goes!

a winter's tale
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-07-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-22-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 07-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM