the Rift

show me the answers I need to know

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
Dipping her head in acknowledgement of his response, Arah simply stood and waited for a response. There seemed to be a small battle going on inside him, that or he wasn't sure if Arah could actually assist him. Sighing gently, The Doe tipped her head to the side, watching and studying the way he stood and held himself. A flutter of nervous butterflies flapped in the bottom of her stomach, the last time she had attempted to recruit someone the end result had been disastrous. In fact she still had unfinished business with the arrogant stud but here attention shifted back to the dark stallion before her as he finally spoke. She listened to his words and what seemed to be irritation laced his words. While her small small did not falter, her eyes roamed over his form before she responded. "Getting out of this forest I can help with." How many times had she passed through The Threshold now? In all honesty she had lost count. "I hail from Aurora Basin, a home not quite for the faint of heart." A gentle breeze picked up, maligning her forelock dance across her face and land lightly over her eyes. Shaking it out of the way a sigh escaped through her mussel, the length was starting to get slightly out of hand. "It lays in the north, perhaps if you are interested in learning more, I could give you a tour?" It would be up to Lady Illynx, Lord Deimos or a high ranking member to accept him into the herd however.

"As too who your looking for I can not promise to be of much use." Wynter tugged at her hair that has piled on the floor, demanding Arah's attention. The doe however focused on the stallion that remained before her, watching and waiting wondering if he was going to give her a larger explanation or even a small description of who he was searching for. It was true, she had met many different souls during her travels. Perhaps she knew how he was searching for, all she needed was a name or a description. "A sibling? Friend? Perhaps I have met them on my travels." Straightening up her posture, Arah continued to keep her eyes trained on the stag. Most might find her golden gaze unnerving, so in a way so was testing his nerve. The sun beat down on her back and now a silence fell, her ice crown glistened in the light. It was a curious artefact, never melting, never slipping from her brow. It seemed to make more sense when she wore it in The Basin, perhaps next time she would leave it with one of her daughters. Wynter growing tried of the meeting began to wondered off to study a near by flower that was wilting in the heat. Gently pawing at it the petals all fell to the ground, littering the grass with a bright red colour. "Bí cúramach. Thorns could be hiding anywhere, yet the griffin ignored her warning.

@[Delium] Would you like me to tag you every time I respond?
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-07-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-22-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 07-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM