the Rift

show me the answers I need to know

Delium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Delium
His irritation continued to brew, but it had lessen with the words his ears demanded to hear. It was an uplifting sensation, and he couldn't help the sudden relief he breathed from his maw. Still, he disliked having to show a weakness in front of his own kin. It meant punishment; toughen up well and reward was the nicer option. Whether it was more positive or less negative, it was something he dreaded to find out by his own sire. By anyone really. It was a reward, right? This doe could guide him out of this place. By the time he spoke, it was back to a fabricated sound of bliss, "That would be most excellent." His dark brow quirked; the name where she came from was very much foreign to him as it was this damn forest. He could definitely check it out to see if his sister was there. Her warning was clear in a voice who had seen much, but he could handle it no doubt. He was tough! He wasn't bred to be weak. He was already weak to thinking, but he was eager to grasp a possible clue. "A tour! Yes, I would like to have a tour where your Aurora Basin is." Perhaps he said it too eagerly with a childish light dancing across his face, but even so, he snorted in amusement over the forelock - like a child. A few strands could be swept by the breeze, but nothing to hinder his vision.

She wanted to provide some insight for his quest, he mused. Except his info was extremely vague in detail. How could he explain someone who he had never heard the name or appearance of? Her gaze made it harder to channel a plan to explain the reason to his journey. He attempted it anyway with his posture straightening up and his own gaze wavering. "I'm looking for my sister. I do not know her name or how she looks, but she is probably very handsome like myself." That should be helpful. His last statement was partially dipped in sarcasm, but a sibling of his should look pretty attractive. The bird creature wandered off, but the doe uttered something unfamiliar to him. Delium's head tilted sideways. "I didn't catch that last part."

@[Arah] OOC: If you don't mind, that would be swell! Do you want me to do the same? Also, sorry for the very late reply, I forgot to turn on my email notifications so the update bypassed me completely. I fixed it now so replies should be swifter. ;;

a winter's tale
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-07-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-22-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 07-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM