the Rift

show me the answers I need to know

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
With a slight narrowing of her eyes, she watched as his dark brow quirked; it was a curious reaction and not one she had expected. The response that came was gear and excited, perhaps he knew more about Helovia than what he had originally let on. Or maybe the one he sought lived within the confinements of The Basin. A snort of what appeared to be amusement and the wind picked up a few strands of hair; for a moment Arah simply stood and watched him not moving. Golden orbs weighed up the sight before her, judging and considering just what he may be able to offer to her Lord and Lady. Then with a nod of her crowned ivory head the doe confirmed the 'appointment'. "Then we shall leave this forest soon." A few stray hairs danced in the breeze that surrounded them, she did not wish to rush him or leave the beautiful warmth. It was after all a beautiful day the heat warmed her blood and reminded her of home that she had left before finding Helovia. Wynter was growing restless, wanting to hunt and play in the new scents that could be found in The Threshold. Arah ignored her, wanting to give her full attention to the stallion that still could pose a threat or who might make a great recruit for The Basin. It always seemed to be one or the other.

Watching as his posture straightened up and returned her gaze, his own was slightly wavering. A sister? She pressed her chops together as she thought about the members of The Basin that possibly looked something like him. Some came to mind, but she was any sure about any of them. "While we look around The Basin, we can keep an eye out for your sister." There were no assurances in her response, she did not wish to get his hopes up. After speaking to Wynter, Delium's head tilted sideways. Giggling at him it was a moment before Arah finally responded. "Celtic, the native tongue of my people." Turning to gesture towards the exploring griffin, Arah continued. "Wynter only responds to commands given to her in this tongue, it helps me keep a little more control over her." The doe was fairly sure that the young griffin understood the language they spoke in Helovia, yet Wynter only listened too her. This had been intentional and quite rewarding. "I was warning her to be careful." Then with a smile Arah stepped closer. It was time that both griffin and doe left this heat and returned to The Basin. "Are you ready to leave sir? The way out is in that direction." The crowned doe elegantly pointed in the direction from which she had come.

@[Delium] - Bleh, low on muse. Sorry this is horrid.
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-07-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 06-22-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Arah - 07-08-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: show me the answers I need to know - by Delium - 06-30-2014, 01:25 PM