the Rift

[OPEN] What is a god anyway?

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"Ya ma'am, what about it though?" His voice is innocent in only a way a child's voice can be... or Kahlua. I guess there really isn't much of a difference between Kahlua and a child though. Bot laugh as if the world is okay. "Anything the fog touches, is this herd's. The Goddess of the Moon rules these lands." I pause for a moment as a teethy grin crosses my maw. "Perhaps I can take you to see her one day. My position as seer allows me to summon her." I hear echoes of voices, but I don't pay much attention to them. There are many horses in these lands, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a gathering over there.

"She is back in the meadow, in the middle of the territory. I.. I wanted to explore." I wonder who his mother is. No one I've seen looks like him. I know Brisa was pregnant, but this spawn looks nothing like her. Brisa was stark all over, where as this guy is beige with leaf markings and a black mane and tail. He has a horn, where as Brisa does not. "Exploring is fun, little one. I don't blame you for leaving her side. However, you must know, there can be danger. Though, you are pretty safe here. Just know that there is a cliff over there." Maybe I'm telling him this so he doesn't blindly walk off the side of it. It'd be a shame to hear of a dead foal, especially considering I could've saved said foal. "I am Ilios, my mother Parelia, and I are new here. It's very nice to meet you Miss?" Ah, a mare named Parelia gave birth to this little one. Seems reasonable that I haven't met his mother. This is a big herd with many horses. I, for one, am quite happy to meet this colt. This means I may be able to meet his mother sometime. "I am Aurelia, the World's Edge Seer. Have you enjoyed your time here, Ilios?" My smile grows wider. He's so sweet and innocent. I just want to squeeze him, he's so cute!

"Do you hear voices?" "Yes."

ooc: omgggg worst post everrrr x__x it'll get better hopefully!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 06-22-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aeolus - 07-17-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Ilios - 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM
RE: What is a god anyway? - by Aurelia - 07-25-2014, 11:48 PM