the Rift

[OPEN] No Light, No Light

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
As she studied him, it was in a horrified silence. No demands, questions or meaningless sympathies. For a moment nothing happened as Crowley did nothing but stare in disbelief at her, golden orbs flickered down as Talbot took several tentative steps closer towards her. Yet soon he stopped, something Arah is grateful for. The shock is overwhelming, the sight of someone alive you had thought of as dead was...amazing, scary and almost too much to handle. The silence encircled them, Arah smiley continued to stare at the one she had thought would help protect their children...then what? Did he abandon them? Did he become a victim of amnesia? That almost caused an amused smirk to tumble past her lips. A single tear escaped and rolled down her check, it broke her trance; blinking a few times she simply waited for him to break the silence. The gentle breeze picked up her mane, playing with the loose strands; her forelock was tossed across her face. The moonlight continued to play with the shadows, making them dance along the ground. They twirled, spun and spiralled around each other; dancing for the two lovers who had lost hope and one another.

Finally her name. He had spoken softly, she could hear the emotion in his thickly accented voice, she could also see it etched across his face. No response came to her, instead she tilted her head to the side, disgust easing away from her face ever so slightly. Normally she would have hidden her emotion better, but the shock had taken advantage of her. Perhaps she had offend him with her initial reaction, but it was only natural. Wynter still watched from above, her feelings of distrust leaked through the bond. The griffin may act bratty from time to time, but she did not like anyone else getting close to her mistress. Jealously washed off in waves from Wynter, she did not want the hellhound or his master getting any closer, Arah tried her very best to ignore her bonded's feelings. The doe did not wish her own feelings to be swayed by the griffin's. It had happened before, right now she did not wish for it to happen again. This had nothing to do with the griffin; this had to do with broken trust and promises between the doe and her once lover. Arah was not interested in going to war with Crowley, she wanted to mend what was broken between them for the sake of their girls. They needed their father; she had failed them as their mother.

A world of anguish and regret dances along his features, her own regret soon mirrors his. Watching as he drew in a deep breath, Arah waited for him to say whatever he needed or wanted too. She recoiled slightly from the apology, this was going to be harder than she expected. It was one thing to say that you accepted someone's apology but another to actually mean it.
Her eyes held him in her sights, gaze steady and unwavering. He continued with his explanation, Arah listened giving him her full attention; doing her best to keep an open mind when he spoke about an unknown force knocking him out from consciousness. A sigh traveled down his nose, doubt burned in her chest. She wanted to believe him, she wanted to accept him back into her heart but it was all too much to process at once. An hour ago she had still believed that he was dead.

Her heart sank as he asked after their girls, looking away into the distance her hymn was far off and empty of emotionless. "I've been dealing with so much. Trying to save them." An exhausted sigh tumbled from her lips, and her entire body seemed to deflate as she thought about how she had failed her girls, all three of them. "Asch despises me, she's only interested in helping Arwen. Arwen is only interested in speaking to the dead...she summons them with her magic. They whisper to her alone." Her sight turned back to Crowley, an apology now written all over her face. "I have not seen Nonnie since the caves. She disappeared; I believe she left to search for you." It was a guess, no certainty graced her tones no hope sparkled in her eyes. After Nonnie didn't turn up to The Basin, Arah had begun to loose hope for the dark princess. "I'm so sorry Crowley. I failed them." With a sigh she approached, almost closing them distance between them. Her eyes revolved over his body, studying the damage and the way he held himself before her. A broken, no shattered soul stood before her.

"What on earth happened to you?" She was no longer asking about his disappearance, now she questioned his sickly state. The disease that seemed to be eating him alive, before her very eyes. "Are you sick? Can I help you get better?"

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
No Light, No Light - by Crowley - 06-05-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: No Light, No Light - by Arah - 06-06-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: No Light, No Light - by Arah - 07-09-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: No Light, No Light - by Crowley - 06-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: No Light, No Light - by Crowley - 07-10-2014, 07:22 PM