Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CHEVEYO
Let the summer fill my lungs
Superstition fill my brain

Seven years old.
Seven, one year past six and one year closer to the day that I would no longer breath in and out. It was a terrifying thought, one more year since the death of Kwahu, one more year with half a heart. These past few days growing closer to my birthday I found myself questioning life on more than one occasion. Not that I didn't want to be a part of this life any longer, I was far from suicidal...very, very far. In my mind, that was a cowards death, one for those who weren't strong enough to handle the harsh life that we all seemed to lead. Of course, seven years wasn't anything near being considered old, not in this world where magic thrived and kept some alive well into their late twenties and early thirties. It was a blessing and a curse I supposed, to be able to live until your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren were born and possibly even died.
It was a curse that I was blessed to not have, as injuries did in fact hurt and there had been occasions in which I thought I wouldn't make it through only to be saved by some miracle. My harks swiveled restlessly as my ivory dipped limbs stretched out easily, covering the lands of Helovia with an ease that stemmed from the endurance of my mustang breeding. The only thing it seemed to curse me with was a short, slightly stocky figure but it was useful for the fights I found myself drawn too. Of course, today I was not searching for a fight of any kind, in fact I was heading to the Endless Blue, a place I had been once before, but since then I had found no purpose to go over there.
Something about sand and water mixed together just wasn't as appealing to me as it was to others. My long blonde tail flicked and swayed in the salty wind as I grew closer to the place that I normally tried to avoid, but today I was headed in that direction with an unknown purpose. The rolling white hills of sand were easily visible in the horizon and just over them the white caps of the blue-green ocean, I had to admit the sight was something breathtaking and beautiful. If only it could be admired without being able to dig grains of sand out from your hair for days after even the shortest of visits.
As I crossed over the first of the dunes into the beautiful beach, I couldn't help but allow a soft Oh to slip from my rosy velvets into the salty air around me. It was more beautiful than I had last remembered, and if I had to spend my horrible birthday somewhere I suppose the best place to have it was somewhere breathtaking. Ivory lids fluttered shut over orchid pools as I stood there, enjoying the feeling of the sun's rays beating down on my golden back as the gentle breeze picked at the ends of my blonde tresses to float about in the air without a care. It was peaceful, beautiful, and for a moment I forgot about the horrible fact that I was growing old and one day would not be able to do what I loved any longer.
But the sound of another's voice in the not too far distance brushed the thoughts out of my mind as my orchids were once again revealed to the world in tiny slits due to squinting from the bright sun against the white sand. As soon as my eyes were able to focus on what was going on around me once again, instead of seeing spots of technicolors, the shape of a golden mare and a black striped feline came into view. The seemed to be enjoying their beach day, and I wasn't going to interrupt just yet. No need to add my negative "birthday" attitude into their midst.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Romani]
Words;; 663
OOC;; Sorry it's kinda short, it'll get better when she feels like speaking xD antisocial for the win

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 08-01-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 08-10-2014, 02:58 PM