the Rift

[PRIVATE] What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

Romani wasn't certain just how long she and Kasai were no longer alone upon the dunes of white granules, but she felt Kasai bristle uncertainly through their mental bond at the sudden intrusion before actually seeing the tigress' form stiffen. Sharp, cerulean eyes flicked upwards and spotted the flaxen-maned paint standing there in the distance, watching them, and Romani's head lifted slowly, eyes staring rather impassively beneath the strands of her cumbersome ivory forelock. While not near as tall as this stranger, the gypsy by no means felt fear from her; Romani had served many a years here in Helovia as a soldier and a warrior, and anymore the Haflinger felt fear from nearly no one. Where this mare had height, Romani had bulk.

Dark-tinted lips twitched as a breeze passed them by, toying with her ivory locks and carrying the stranger's scent along with the invisible caress, and the gypsy's gaze narrowed slightly, though not in distaste. No, it was the pinched look of one who was re-living a memory, though whether it brought pleasure or pain, that was yet to be determined. The initial scent of this war-painted mare was lost on Romani; they had never met... But she did place the familiar smell of the World's Edge, and a part of her wayward heart clenched with a yearning of home.

But where was home? That was the true question.

At her side, Kasai did her best to shake the dripping ocean water from her coat before stretching out in the sand with a yawn, claws glinting in the sunlight from the pads of her paws. With a weary sigh, as though she had done so much more than just swim, the monochromatic tigress plopped in the warm white granules, thinking that a nap sounded quite lovely. 'Stranger won't attack, Roma. If she does...' The warning was left unsaid, and while the golden-red gypsy could handle herself, Kasai's concern and protective nature was both comforting and humbling.

"Greetings, mare of the Edge," Romani beckoned casually, allowing the briefest of a smile to cross her face, "Have you come to enjoy the calm summer as well?"

@[Cheveyo]

The True Soldier Fights Not Because
He Hates What is in Front of Him,
But Because he Loves What is Behind Him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 08-01-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 08-10-2014, 02:58 PM