[PRIVATE] What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CHEVEYO
Let the summer fill my lungs
Superstition fill my brain

Even though it seemed the feline would cause me no harm as of yet, I couldn't seem to relax as much as I should have been able too. Maybe I was just being smart, or it was that prey instinct that our species had shining through the tough exterior of a fighter. Whatever it was, I couldn't help but to look back at the black striped cat every so often, although it didn't seem like she wasn't going to move from where she stretched out against the tawny sand.
Orchids flicked away from the feline to the blonde and gold mare for a moment, only to catch the smile spreading across her features as she looked out over the waves. Even I had to admit that the ocean was a beautiful thing, and if it weren't for the sand that liked to cling and stick to where ever it possibly could, I would likely visit the beach more often than my once a year. The golden mare seemed to have a decoration of scars thrown across her own frame, and for a moment I wondered if she too were a warrior of some other herd. But something about her seemed to easy, care free, to be worried with the going ons of a herd. "Aye, it is... Peaceful, if I may say. Whenever the sun is warm upon my withers, I find myself venturing to this place. The sand may be warm, but the water is cool, and it offers a lovely respite from the weather." Chestnut harks swiveled about as the mare spoke, my pools drifting away from her and back to the wide expanse of water that seemed to never end. A light smile worked it's way across my features as her words settled in. It was a very peaceful place to be, but I don't think I would ever grow used to the sand.
"I must agree, I am not fond of the sand though...it's clingier than a newborn." I looked back to the mare, chuckling softly at my words as I shook my white washed skull ever so slightly. "I do enjoy the water though!" I offered a gentle smile to the golden mare once more, she seemed quite friendly compared to most of the outcasts I had ran into. Most of them seemed quite unforgiving and possibly even full of malice towards those who chose to remain in herds. "My name is Romani, good stranger, and this tired cat is Kasai. Do not fret, she won't harm you." As she spoke the feline moved once more, stretching out where it rested in the sand, long sharp claws poking out from the nail beds momentarily before retracting once more as a soft growl reverberated from the cat's chest. I couldn't help but stare for a moment or two at the large feline, Kasai, before looking back to the mare who I offered a gentle smile and a nod of my white washed skull as she began to speak once more. "Forgive me if I ramble... I tend not to share company with others anymore. The life of a gypsy will do that to someone."
So that answered the question of where the golden mare belonged, the answer was: nowhere. She was a wandering soul in the wonderful lands of Helovia. "May I ask your name, good stranger?" I ducked my skull a bit as the mare's blue eyes peered at me beneath the mess of blonde tresses that hung before them, as a small smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers. "It is a pleasure to meet both you and Kasai, don't worry you are not rambling. I prefer to be the listening one in the party." My blonde tail flicked across my ankles as I looked back out to sea for a moment, and my rosy kissers parted once more. "I am Cheveyo, Protector of the World's Edge." It had been a while, but it was still kind of strange not introducing myself as a member of the Windtossed Foothills, but that, like Kwahu, was a thing of the past and would hopefully remain there.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Romani]
Words;; 720
OOC;;

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM