the Rift

[PRIVATE] What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

'I've never been a fan of the beach, but it seemed the place to go on such a gentle day.'The golden red gypsy's head dipped forward in a nod as the war-painted mare introduced herself. Cheveyo. Romani immediately placed the name and face of the little warrior in a place of her mind where it wouldn't be forgotten. Perhaps, after this day, she would have gained another friend... The gypsy's list of friends, of cohorts and the like, was a pathetically short one; nearly everyone she knew had disappeared, or had perished in this cruel world. It was a sad, depressing thought, and quickly Romani pushed her mind onwards.

"A Protector of the Edge, hm? A noble, fulfilling position." The Haflinger's smile grew, her dark lips pulling upwards and her eyes were alight with joy. "Seasons ago, I myself served as a Skilled Protector to the Edge, beneath the good Captain's Destrier and Kaj, and we served together under Queen Mirage. Can you tell me, my friend, if they are well?"

Romani knew not if both Destrier and Kaj, or even Mirage, remained in the Edge after the fiasco of undead that had once roamed the world, or if they were well. Her heart ached at the possibility that either one of them may have succumbed to the darkness that had covered the world, albeit briefly. Hopefully they were all well and healthy...

Crisp cerulean eyes glanced down to Kasai who looked rather comfortable in the pale sand of the beach, and the bulky mare chuckled. "Would you care to take a stroll with me in the waves, Cheveyo? It's been a long time since I could share in the company of others. Sometimes... Sometimes I ponder returning to the Edge, for it gets so frightfully lonely out on the roads. After I lost my home in the Windtossed Foothills, the World's Edge is where I swore fealty to... But I fear that I am not situated to call that place 'home'."

@[Cheveyo]

ooc: Sorry for the wait, dear!

The True Soldier Fights Not Because
He Hates What is in Front of Him,
But Because he Loves What is Behind Him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 08-01-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 08-10-2014, 02:58 PM