[PRIVATE] What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CHEVEYO
Let the summer fill my lungs
Superstition fill my brain

The red gold mare remained silent for a moment or two after I shared my dislike for the beach and introduced myself. I wondered what it was that was running through the blonde mare's mind, was she upset that I did not enjoy the beach as much as her and her companion seemed too? Or just simply wondering why I had wandered here if I wasn't a fan of the grains that dug relentlessly through hairs that grew from your frame. But it seemed neither were the case as the mare's kissers parted just enough to allow a string of lyrics free. "A Protector of the Edge, hm? A noble, fulfilling position." Chestnut harks swiveled as the mare spoke once more, the smile on her face gave that there was more information soon to come. "Seasons ago, I myself served as a Skilled Protector to the Edge, beneath the good Captain's Destrier and Kaj, and we served together under Queen Mirage. Can you tell me, my friend, if they are well?"
I turned my skull ever so slightly so I could make eye contact with the blue eyed mare who spoke of two of my herd mates, the third name ringing a bell but a distant one of a name spoken of but never introduced to myself. The corners of my rosy kissers pulled up ever so slightly as I felt my vocal chords prepare themselves for word making. "Kaj, is now known as the Stormbringer and is the King of the Edge, Destrier is a Sergeant...this Mirage you speak of is a name that I have heard. But I have not met the former Queen myself." I hesitated only slightly before allowing a question of my own to fall into the salty air. "You said you were a Protector of the Edge, what caused you to leave?" I wondered for a brief moment if I had overstepped any boundaries in asking the mare a question that could be so personal. But it had been asked and there was no taking back the words now, the red gold seemed to have a decent grasp on herself and I had a feeling if she believed the question to be inappropriate she would just shrug it off like the rain.
The mare glanced down at the striped feline who seemed to be enjoying the warmth of the sand on her belly judging by the content expression that was painted across her features. It was good to see a bonded pair at such ease with each other, most of the relationships I had seen thus far were new ones, still awkwardly trying to figure out their limbs as to not upset the other before the mental connection could be made solid. Whatever these two had done, it seemed they had done it quite right and I hoped that one day, when I had my own bonded, I would be able to thrive with it as well as Romani and Kasai had. A chuckle slipped from the red gold mare before her gentle words slipped into the air once more. "Would you care to take a stroll with me in the waves, Cheveyo? It's been a long time since I could share in the company of others. Sometimes... Sometimes I ponder returning to the Edge, for it gets so frightfully lonely out on the roads. After I lost my home in the Windtossed Foothills, the World's Edge is where I swore fealty to... But I fear that I am not situated to call that place 'home'." My orchid pools widened ever so slightly as the blonde mare mentioned once belonging to the Foothills, had we been a member of that herd at the same time and just simply missed each other? Or had she been a gypsy while I was enjoying the herd life under the rule of Apollo. A soft smile lit across my features as my white washed skull bobbed up and down in response to the mare's question. "I would be glad to give you some company..I was once a member of the Foothills as well, right before the wraiths took over." I wanted to know what it was that made the red gold think she was not situated to call anywhere home, but I figured that would come along in our conversation eventually and I wouldn't have to ask.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Romani]
Words;; 750
OOC;; gah I hope Kasai is a female

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Romani - 06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: What the Water Gave Me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM