ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

"ALLEO!"

His head jerked upward, ears slammed forward as someone cried out his name. The voice was vaguely familiar and for whatever reason he found himself searching for Rasta even though he knew she couldn't talk. She hadn't been able to in quite some time so it couldn't be her, could it? While part of himself wanted to believe that it wasn't her another greater part of him knew that it had been her. Muscles tightened as he stood in place, trying to sort out his thoughts and make sense of someone screaming his name.

Finally he turned and trotted quickly in the direction that the voice had come from. Ahead of him he could see what looked like a river separating him from another piece of land. He slowed and stopped as he reached the water, eyes searching and finding the flash of a pale coat. Without hesitation he surged through the water, heart hammering in his chest. "Rasta!" He didn't know why he called the mare's name because she couldn't answer him.

A splash drew his attention toward a small pool and he saw her there, looking like she was muttering to herself. Alleo clambered up the bank and moved toward the mare. "I'm here, Rasta." He frowned to himself as he watched the way she moved. "You can't see, can you?" There was a mixture of happiness and disappointment as realization began to dawn on him. It was Tallsun and that meant that her quest was over. He had upheld his promise and she wouldn't need him anymore.

"Talk."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-17-2014, 09:37 PM