the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I've Been Lost [Alleo]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Panic. All I can do is panic. I can't think clearly enough to focus on the vibrations, and I can feel myself smash against a tree. Only with those scrapes do I dare to stand still, legs trembling as if I might be attacked by anyone or anything at any moment's notice.

But my name, as anxious as I had shouted his name, he was shouting mine. My audits flicker back towards the sound, and spinning on my haunches to face him, blank eyes strain to focus on his face. "Alleo... Alleo..." Tears, they're so ready to fall, because all I can concentrate on is his existence and the fact that I can talk.

He must be watching how I move. It's the only thing that makes sense for how still he is. Either that or I'm still too shocked from my quick transition back into blindness to recognize his movements. Careful movements, uncertain steps, and a torn heart have me moving in toward him, hoping that he will accept me even when I am blind. "T-thank you..." I whisper, the anxiety still lacing my voice. "And... no.... everything's black again..." I explain, stretching my maw out to try and press up against his hide somewhere, anywhere. I just needed him. "Alleo..." there's a small pause as I attempt to gather my voice back, throat dying on me for a moment as it tries to remember what it was like to consistently speak. "Alleo, I love you... I wanted to say it earlier - I just... I physically couldn't..."

My eyes are searching for something, anything to lock onto. And still they cannot find it, they cannot focus, I'm not even sure I'm looking at him and it sickens me. I need to get over this panic. I need to be strong. I need to be able to function. I've grieved, admitting my hawk's death to someone I'm not close with will close that door (or at least I'm fairly sure it will), and then I can move onto the next portion of this quest.

But, I can't do this without Alleo. No. I won't do this without him. He's been here for me and I.... I don't know if I can put up with my heart being ripped in half again should he not want to be around me anymore.

I want to be whole again...

I don't know if that's possible without him...
R
take another breathe

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM