Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

"Feel free to ask me anything you'd like. I'll do my best to explain... since I know I couldn't do that at all earlier..."

He was quiet as she offered to answer any question that he might have, and he had quite a few of them. Some of them she had been able to answer in their games of charades, but more often than not she left him more confused and left to come to his own conclusions. He didn't know how true they were, though, and so he would end up having to ask her to be sure. But he didn't know where to start. The beginning when she rolled him into the water? The middle when she'd refused his gift to her? Or the end when he was the first one that she'd called out for? Or the things that had happened in between?

Alleo rubbed his muzzle against Rasta's neck, both breathing in her scent and trying to reassure her that he was there and wasn't going anywhere. Not unless she wanted him to. "Do you still need me?" The question slipped past his lips before he could stop it. Yes, she loved him but she could love him and not need him anymore. What would he do? His whole purpose had shifted from caring for his sisters exclusively to taking care of Rasta.

"Why me?" His next question came. She could have chosen anyone to take care of her and yet she'd picked him. Had it been a twist of fate that had brought them together or a conscious decision on her part? He shifted his weight as more questions ran through his mind one after the other until he settled on one last one for the time being. "When did you start to love me?"

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-17-2014, 09:37 PM