Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

She anwered each of his questions and each answer he got left him lost for words. Even as she told him how much she needed him he found it hard to believe. No one aside from his sisters had ever needed him so much. And even they didn't need him anymore. Lakota had pretty much disowned him after he had tried to make her more indepedent. How long before Rasta would discover that she was independent enough and didn't need him anymore? How lon until she threw him away like his own sister did?

But her words were so convincing. She claimed that she'd always need someone but she wanted it to be him. "You're sure?" He asked, skepical that she actually needed him as much as she claimed. Oh, but he wanted her to want him and need him. It gave his life purpose. His ears tilted forward as she moved on to his next question. It made him smile but the smile turned to a frown when she spoke of being shunned. "Why would you be shunned?" He asked. "And by who?"

He didn't expect an answer right away because he had already posed questions that needed to be answered. The final was when she realized that she loved him and the answer he got made him smile again and that smile stayed in place when she asked the same question of him. "I knew I cared about you when you rolled me into the water... if I didn't then I would have just left then." He said. "But ... I think I realized I loved you when I gave you the clip for your hair. When you rejected it it hurt ... I think that's when I knew." He was quiet again as he thought before finally asking the question that had been plaguing him since then. "Why did you do that?"

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-17-2014, 09:37 PM