Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

He had wanted an answer to his question about the water and at the same time he didn't. He was fearful of what horror stories Rasta had kept locked inside of her head over the seasons that she had been mute. He had known when she was scared, could see it in every line on her face, in the rigid contours of her body, hear it in her sobs. He wanted to know and then he didn't because not knowing would keep her a mystery to him. But not knowing wouldn't undo the wrongs that she had suffered at the hands of others. Knowing would help him make it right, would help him prove to her that while there were bad souls in the world there was still good. He was good. At least he was when she was around.

"Rasta..." He murmured her name as she spoke of her back and the miscarriage. Alleo rubbed his muzzle gently against the pale scars, an ear tilting in the direction of Rasta's voice as she apologized. "Its okay." He couldn't say that he wouldn't have done the same thing, and how could he fault her for a psychotic episode? As long as it didn't happen again, and it hadn't as of yet, he would be okay.

"I'm not like them." He said. How many times had he told her that alread? "Have I done anything to hurt you yet? Have you ever even thought that I wanted to hurt you?" No, no, a thousand times no! His parents may have been worthless, violent trash but he'd had the guidance of his grandmother that made him gentle and understanding. She had molded him into what a stallion should be. A protector, only dangerous to those who threatened his well-being or the well-being of those he loved.

"I've lived my life for hundreds, thousands of years as worthless... and I've accepted it by this point... Continue with the questions. I'll answer them, even if it's slow..."

"Thousands of years?" Had he heard her correctly? Surely she had to be exaggerating because no horse could live that long.

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-17-2014, 09:37 PM