the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I've Been Lost [Alleo]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

My name, the way he pressed his maw against my scars. Delicate, caring, quiet, everything that wasn't pain or terror. He says it's okay, but I can't quite believe it. How could it be okay? I had nearly killed him. There is a sigh, and then I lean into his touch. The gentle rub of his maw against the scars was actually welcome, something I hadn't thought would be the truth. The light movement and pressure upon my muscles back there actually could serve to loosen it up should I stay there long enough - should he continue to do it for long enough.

My explanation of the original denial of the clip which was situated in my hair caused a stronger reaction, though. He said that he was not like them, asked if he had ever done anything to me or made me think he might want to. A gentle shake of my head was the response. "No- I didn't think you would but… it is an instinct," I whispered, still pressing up against his touch.

However, the next question I had expected. It seemed seldom believed when I offered my actual age. Either they thought it to be an exaggeration, or they thought me to be off my rocker. Either way they didn't believe me. A sigh before the words slide from my maw, "You heard correctly. A thousand years. In my land before this I had been a leader - the only mare, and I had also been granted immortality. I could not die from age, however mortal wounds or sickness could have taken my life. I'm assuming my immortality was stripped upon crossing the borders here - as my companion was. For, now I can actually feel the creak of my bones as they age, and the tiredness that I had rarely felt."

And so, I gently tilted my head, to press it against his chest. So I could listen to his beating heart - so I could remind myself it would be okay…

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-06-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-08-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Rasta - 06-16-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: !! I've Been Lost [Alleo] - by Alleo - 06-17-2014, 08:54 PM