the Rift

[OPEN] avarium.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
He seems determined to find an excuse to hurt me, keen to label me an enemy before he finds me a friend. My initial reaction, naturally, is to bristle to his threat, to hurt him before he can hurt me. Already I was on edge from my investigations of this strange structure, and now I was placed in a less-than convenient position between the arch of the entrance, and his grumbling form. It was entirely possible for me to summon wind to carry my winged self skywards, to simply leave him behind - but, as I glanced down to the pale creature, his companion, I find myself willingly grounded.

May as well make the most of this decision.

Before I can do anything brash, however, the canine has intervened, in her own way. Laughter bubbles from behind my throat at her antics, I can't help the tears that attempt to well up behind my eyes as fond memories flood my mind, of your own similar antics when trying to control me.

Maybe you were still here, protecting me after all, Sitka.

The tall stallion demanded again once again to know if I was associated with a mare, Confutatis, whom, just like with the Regime, I have absolutely no clue of. They must have done something horrible, though, for him to behave this way.. Though I do suspect he is the sort of creature to call someone guilty before he calls them innocent. I wondered at the stories of racist unicorns up north, at least, before we left Helovia, they were more than stories - they had stolen my mother, but by the time I had ventured north to investigate she was once again in possession of her liberty. Upon meeting a creature of this demeanour, I could see the truth behind the stories, though I did wonder if I would have been treated differently had my wings not existed and a horn rested upon my brow.

Another arrives, and I cannot help but wonder if I have some kind of unicorn magnet attached to me.

This one seems far less hostile, more just ever so slightly irritated, like a bad smell had hatched at the end of his nose. My ears flick to him as he speaks, and with amusement shining behind my eyes, I smirk around the wooden shaft of my spear. Yes, it certainly was going to rain.

In one smooth, fluid movement, my spear is tucked away amongst the feathers of my right wing. I take on an easy posture, my tail swinging from side to side, a smirk still curving my lips. "I've no idea who this Confutatis is. Nor the Regime. So back up, buddy." I nod simply to the crimson-horned steed, sparing a friendly glance to his companion. "I've no intention of killing anyone today. But the day is still young." I comment with a rolling shrug of my shoulders.

Clouds gather above us, and subtly, the temperature drops. Humidity rises, and I am unsurprised to feel drops of rain fall from the sky. They are fat, heavy drops. My hide itches with the moving textures, and my smirk only widens as I shuffle my wings by my sides.

"Seems you were right," I murmur, absently looking to the heavens, revelling in the sensation of raindrops cascading across my brow. With a small sigh passing through my lips, I turn to the structure that before held so much intrigue, casually passing through its arches to where the rain could not reach. I look over my shoulder, before asking, "Care to join me?"

[[ @[Déodat] & @[Caneo] sorry for the wait :D ]]
bg - table - manip
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    avarium. - by Cirrus - 06-07-2014, 08:11 AM
    RE: avarium. - by Déodat - 06-11-2014, 02:04 AM
    RE: avarium. - by Cirrus - 06-13-2014, 01:46 AM
    RE: avarium. - by Déodat - 06-23-2014, 08:33 PM
    RE: avarium. - by Caneo - 06-24-2014, 07:10 PM
    RE: avarium. - by Cirrus - 07-07-2014, 08:13 AM