the Rift

faith, trust and pixie dust

Zohariel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Zohariel

NEW!! Oh it is all new! Everything! All the trees and all the smells, all the sights and surely, surely all of the faces. A new place, a new start. Maybe I am a little young for a new start but I don’t mind - that old home was getting a little too boring anyway. It was time to move on, time to explore and see new things. Time to find a home that wasn’t so conservative and restricting. All the old boring horses were being left behind and I was striking out on my own! I didn’t really think enough to be scared, anyone that tried to mess with me would get a nice face-full of dust and be stuck in a stupor while I fluttered off.

Idiots.

But I’m smart, I know how to handle them.

There was a tricky situation with a skunk a ways back, but l got the better of him. There was just a faint smell sticking around for a couple days but most of it is gone now.

It’s been a while since I last saw that boring little herd and I really have no idea where I am. There’s probably more herds out there, right? Probably somewhere with lots of excitement and all of that. Really it’ll just be nice to be around others because this whole ‘being on my own’ thing is a little too depressing. I’m not very good company for long periods of time. I actually got pretty mean for a while before I got over it.

All sorts of landscapes passed by, trees and rocks and whatever. Here and there dotted across the land were various thing but none of that was very interesting. I wanted horses. Or horse-like things.

Now there are more trees. Wonderful.

Boy this whole talking to myself thing is getting pretty exhausting. I decide to take a little break from flying though I haven't been at it for very long - my wings fluttering beneath the bright afternoon sun as I find a gap in the trees big enough to land in. Yikes this place is rather depressing beneath the canopy - all dense and dark. Maybe I don't want to know if anyone lives here.

Well, might as well take a moment to preen and get myself presentable if I do come across someone.

open for anyone! Though I don't have anyone in the Throat ;)

Messages In This Thread
faith, trust and pixie dust - by Zohariel - 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Sacre - 06-08-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Cirrus - 06-09-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Zohariel - 06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Cirrus - 06-19-2014, 06:51 AM