faith, trust and pixie dust

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

The notes are old,
They bend, they fold

</style>

Sacre watches her wings flutter with captivated eyes and for a moment he was completely lost in their beauty. He'd seen a few pegasus in his short time, but this was a first for meeting one with such colourful appendages that fluttered instead of flapped. Inari, who had been initially under the boys belly, came out between his bonded's black covered legs and hovered just in front of him, ears swivelling whilst sniffing in curiosity with beady eyes trailing the mares intriguing appearance wings. Anything odd or bright or simply interesting was always bound to attract the avid vulpine. Sacre caught her answer with a bright and warm smile, but he couldn't go on to ask exactly what because another scent filled his nostrils and another voice met his mismatched lobes.

The boy casts his mothers beryl eyes to capture the appearance of the mare who was newest to join their slowly growing group of mutuals. This one was dark and, much to Sacre's surprise, part of her coat seemed to reflect the sky. He'd never seen that before, a few manes lit with harmless fire yes, but a hide that reflected the weather was another thing. It took him a moment to take it in and convince himself he wasn't in some strange dream, before finally he swallowed "Yo" he nodded to her.

By now the mauve maned girl was plunging on with her bubbly words that were filled with observations before asking questions. Sacre couldn't help but laugh along with her, it was almost like her unchained excitement was rather infectious and the boy couldn't recall the last time he'd met someone with so much zest. It was... Refreshing! "You'll find many strange horns amongst other oddities here. My father too had a dual horn, but I appear to have taken after my mother. Though... You are quite a sight yourself!" He chuckled along with her, wondering for a moment what kind of land she hailed from. Did they all have fine wings like that?

"Life is much more entertaining with friends" he nodded in agreement. "You're in a land called Helovia and nestled here is, I believe, four different herds. I hail from the Dragons Throat far in the south, although I used to live up in the snowy mountain with the northern folk. It got a little too cold for me" he nodded northwards to illustrate his explanation. Of course, his reason for leaving was more of a made up one, but there was no need to go into his life story.

"I'm Sacre and this is Inari" the fox yipped his own fox like welcome.

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

@[Cirrus] would you like to be tagged? xD Please continue to tag meee

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
faith, trust and pixie dust - by Zohariel - 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Sacre - 06-08-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Cirrus - 06-09-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Zohariel - 06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: faith, trust and pixie dust - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 07:56 AM