the Rift

[OPEN] Jingle Bells

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

Built with a heart, broken from the start
And now I die slow

Aramis wasn't quite prepared for the brute's reaction and a carnal growl escaped his lips as his red markings lit up in a fiery light that matched his death written glare aimed directly for the feathered idiot. Flames curved around his lips and the pit of his stomach became red hot before a chuckle broke into the fray and d'Artagnan stepped in front of the cur before he could release his hungry flamethrower. The shade gave his guard a look of amusement as the embers around his velvet black lips died out, but the glow that resembled high emotion remained, reflecting on the Doctor's coat to make it look more redder in places than usual. "Don't fry him?! It'll take you days to eat through that haunch and I'm not carrying him back to wherever you keep your stash of dead meat." Aramis growled back at his bonded, but left the shire well alone and instead glared at him from beside his master. Whip like tail thrashing from side to side.

d'Artagnan sighs before his ears twitch to catch the curt response from his fellow horned brother and his entertained stare switches to the big lad's hairy features with a challenge in his gaze. "What, did I hit a nerve?" He asked with mocking innocence. Maybe being lost in a sea of white had edged his mind towards hysteria, or maybe he was simply that curt all the time and much like the Nightshade himself. "You could jump off the nearest ledge and hope for the best?" He answered his question with an easy suggestion, who knew, he might find green grass at the bottom to lay his crumpled bones to rest in. The fact was there was no secret, one just had to figure out where south was and head that way. Easier said than done when you didn't have a tracking companion like the Nightshade had.

On closer inspection d'Artagnan wondered if he was under the influence of something, the Doctor was a master of poison and had endless knowledge of many plants that had various side effects. If that was the case then the Nightshade would salute him for his interest and wish him luck for finding his way back home. If this poor chap even knew where that was. "What are you doing up here anyway?"

Nearer to the floor, Aramis' twitches his whiskers in annoyance though he couldn't see what it was. Finally, he snapped at the air with the red glowing even more intense, a low growl continuing on under his breath as Lucifer's creation struggled to contain the rage built into him from birth. Apparently it was destined to be a bad day for the loyal hellhound.

[Image: arttablekrazie.png]
painting by krazie

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Jingle Bells - by Oxy - 06-07-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Jingle Bells - by d'Artagnan - 06-10-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Jingle Bells - by Oxy - 06-15-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Jingle Bells - by d'Artagnan - 06-28-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Jingle Bells - by Oxy - 07-03-2014, 12:27 AM