the Rift

You're the King, and I'm the Lionheart

Aiedial Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
AIEDIAL
Excitement coursed through her veins at her sudden decision to follow the male. A home. Hadn't this been what he had been looking for all along? However excited she was, her exterior remained just as subdued and calm as ever. His smile returned her own and the babe knew she was making the right decision. He questioned her about the owl, and her neck twisted to allow her sights to land on the bird. "We are not bonded, Auggie comes and goes as he pleases," came her soft reply. He hooted again, but seemed content where he was. A small toss of her head had her long forelock falling over her eyes, a quiet nicker of farewell came from her as she allowed her neck to relax and her head to swing back to its usual stature. He spoke again and her original assumptions had been correct. She didn't mind travel, and she had taken her time to get here so her body had tired from the trek.

She took one last look around the Threshold, baby blues taking in every broken branch, every leaf. Finally her eyes landed on the bird one last time. She would be lying if she didn't feel slight heart brake that the owl decided to stay, but he had to remind herself he would show back up. He usually would. A slight sigh left her lips before Hector's words brought her back to reality, a soft smile graced her lips and she nodded, "I've heard that in good company, time does move much quicker, gentle words pushed from her lips. He liked Hector, he was amiable, however his choice in companions could use a little work. Ears flicked uncertainly at the thought of the Boggart. She only hoped the invisible creature would heed its partner's orders.

Long pale limbs pushed her forward to draw up alongside the male. She was careful to leave a reasonable distance between them, but they walked in amiable silence for a while. He commented that if she had any questions she could feel free to ask him, a smile came to her lips and she nodded slowly, "I'll keep that in mind, She had never been one for much conversation, and she was perfectly happy walking along in silence, but this place was so different than what she had ever thought herself to find, she was sure sooner or later she would find something to ask him about. For now though, they headed south in companionable silence.
EXIT AIEDIAL "Talking"

OOC: Terribly short post, I apologize. I'm never good at exits xD
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
You're the King, and I'm the Lionheart - by Aiedial - 06-07-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: You're the King, and I'm the Lionheart - by Aiedial - 06-08-2014, 02:24 AM
RE: You're the King, and I'm the Lionheart - by Aiedial - 06-08-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: You're the King, and I'm the Lionheart - by Aiedial - 06-09-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: You're the King, and I'm the Lionheart - by Aiedial - 06-10-2014, 08:27 AM