the Rift

[OPEN] Garden Secrets

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

Never to far away from her twins, the blanketed red roan mare with her bonded panther looked on idly as her son called for his sister. When the stallion arrived, Kiara tensed watching over the interaction carefully. She was slightly greatful and nervous when her first born daughter arrived. Zünden seemed to take after her sperm donor more and more each day in her actions. With a worried sigh, Kiara looked to Keiran. "What am I going to do with them Keiran? How can I ever explain that they were not born out of love? That I was forced to bring them into this world... " Her green eyes met the panther's eyes, filled with deep sorrow. Don't tell, not till older. Need to have time to be babies. Her gaze turned back to the foals her the strange stallion. Part of her screamed to run down there and chase him off because he was male.... The rest said to keep calm, that for him to be this deep into the herdland he must be part of the herd at the very least.

It was when the wind carried bits of the conversation over to the roan, that she decided to move in. The words, bath and dirty were heard from the stallion, while the words thinking and fighting were heard from her son. As she moved in, her daughter's voice was clear as a bell. "I rather fight than bathe any day. It's pointless to be pretty and clean. What if a wolf attacked, and all you would be able to do if offer him a bath?" With a sigh, Kiara realized her daughter was way ot much like her "father". "There will be plenty of time for you two to learn to fight later on. You should be safe from any attacks as long as you stay within the boundaries of the herdland." Her voice was calm and confident, which was rare for the mare. She stopped closer to her children taking in the apperance of the stallion. Keiran meanwhile moved around to where Adelric was standing, and would rub against the boy's legs if he would allow it. Kiara nodded to the stallion before speaking again. "I am Kiara, Adelric and Zünden's mother, and the Earth Medic of the Falls. The panther is my bonded companion Keiran." She tried her best to be friendly to the stallion, and could only hope he could be friendly in return.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Garden Secrets - by Adelric - 06-07-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Fraub - 06-07-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Zünden - 06-11-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Adelric - 06-14-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Fraub - 06-16-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Zünden - 06-21-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Kiara - 06-22-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Adelric - 07-01-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Fraub - 07-06-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Zünden - 07-09-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Garden Secrets - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 01:55 PM