the Rift

[OPEN] Here's To Never Growing Up [Cirrus][Open]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
The stallion steps forward, and my memory becomes clearer, the fragmented, cloudy images falling into place. My eyes widen, and absently, my spear returns to its hold amongst my feathers. I had no desire to fight, not really, not him.

I am left stunned as my name passes through his lips, I can feel the frost within his tone, the icy indifference that is written all over his posture. The frozen shine of his horn reminds me of the playdate mother had taken me on North, before my wings were big enough to carry me through the skies. I remembered meeting him, touching him to see whether his spots would rub off onto me, as my father as once claimed. I remember meeting others on my Northern adventure, but then I ventured South again, only to return to the frosty climate years later when sent on a mission to discover why my mother had been taken by fiends hiding amongst the frozen lands.

I had never found her. I had never learned whether he had anything to do with it all. I remember wondering, back then, if the friendly, polite stallion I had met was capable of such a hate-fuelled crime.

I never did get my answer.

Brisa's voice breaks me from my reverie, her touch causing a twitch to jump its way along my shoulder. I see the soft, almost affectionate way she welcomes Mauja, and I am left lost once again. She willingly gives him the names of her colts, she seems to metaphorically embrace him with her kind, open eyes. I breathe, at a loss as to how to react, what to say, what to do from here.

If you were by my side, Sitka, I feel like this would never happen.

"How are you..?" The question trails off, as I find myself wanting to finish it a million different ways. I leave it there, however, allowing the appaloosa to fill in the blanks however he deigned appropriate.

[ Sorry for the wait @[Mauja] & @[Brisa] ]
bg - table - manip
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Here's To Never Growing Up [Cirrus][Open] - by Cirrus - 07-06-2014, 11:36 PM