the Rift

[OPEN] Strangers Like Me

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Fiore
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy

Fiore sighed whilst looking at his reflection in the glass of the magnificent wall. It was a light, slightly upset kind of sigh as he looked at the scar slowly forming on his nose. His once perfect velvet nose! Then there was the neck wound and everything else! Blemishes. Slowly, the stallion began to vainly compare himself to the ruined wall. Beautiful, but blemished. Though to only be sporting scars was, in Fiore’s opinion, rather lucky. Considering the monstrous opponents he had and his rather feeble body in comparison. The ending had only left him with many more questions. Was Helovia full of bonded creatures? Did everyone have magic? Did normal folk exist?! A rather daunting world stood before him and the equine had just fallen headfirst straight into the biggest circus act in existence. Did they realise how remarkable they were to horses like him? Fiore couldn’t imagine wielding such gifts or having the privilege of a travelling partner. It was unheard of for such forces to exist.

Well. It wasn’t anymore.

He snorted in amusement at himself and began walking down the side of the wall. So far he hadn’t explored many places in his new herd, everything had come on so suddenly he didn’t feel like his mind was clear enough to take much more surprising sights, but slowly he was adjusting. As long as he could lead the simple life of a soldier, earning his food and sparring with friends, watching the borders for danger and the horizon for pretty mares. So far Fiore had only seen two very different kinds of mares. Kahlua the cute smiling maiden who you’d cross the very earth for her every whim and Ktulu, the scary mare who you’d run the breadth of the earth, galaxies and beyond away from. Fiore marvelled at meeting two such polar opposites and wondered how the herd worked as a whole with such different characters. Perhaps that was a good thing, if there were no inner disputes, it proved a strong herd and one willing to put aside differences. Maybe Fiore would be okay in the misty embrace of the Worlds Edge.

Finally, he reached a crack in the ruined glass and looked at it sadly. Wishing that someone soon would fix it for he would much like to see it like it was in its former glory.

__
For Cheveyo & Open!

Messages In This Thread
Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 08-17-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 08-20-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 08-24-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 09-15-2014, 03:08 PM