the Rift

[OPEN] Strangers Like Me

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I was beginning to like the company of the slender warrior who strode proudly at my side, even with the bruises and cuts that littered his coat that I assumed would normally be quite eye catching when not stained with the purples and greens of bruises. Hope burst inside of my jaded mind as I hoped that this strong creature being one of our Sergeants meant good things for the army of the Edge, we would grow strong under hardened creatures like Fiore, Archibald, and Ktulu. A light smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers as the stallion spoke up once more, mentioning that he would have to take me up on the offer of a spar that I had put out there in case the stallion ever felt he needed more brushing up than what the not-so welcoming committee had given him. Blonde tresses flicked against my white washed ankles as a light peal of laughter escaped from my slightly parted kissers and lyrics soon followed. "I warn you, I may not be as tough as the others. But I won't go easy on you either."
We continued on wards, I wasn't quite sure where it was that I would wander today now that there was a conversation to be had with my wanderings I felt it wasn't necessary to have an exact destination. The end of our conversation would mark the end of my travelings for the day and I would need to find some other way to keep myself entertained so there would be very little chance I would sleep for more than a few minutes. "I'm glad! What is the Foothills like now?" His question brought my mind to the gold dusted mare who had been a member of the Edge when I first joined, and for a few weeks when I came back from my spiritual journey who had gone to visit my old herd lands that weren't exactly the same lands anymore. Shoulder blades rolled up into a shrug as I shook my white washed skull ever so slightly, orchid pools glancing over at the tri colored stallion before speaking. "The Foothills were destroyed by the darkness. It is now a herd called the Hidden Falls, but they tend to refer to themselves as they Asylum...if that tells you what they are like now." I was quite glad that I had decided to come to the Edge, thankful for whatever force had called me towards the land of trees and mist and away from my once beautiful rolling hills. The members of the Falls were nothing like the noble creatures who had been a part of the Foothills, I did miss my dear friend Alleo who had decided to remain there. But other than him, there was nothing that tied me to the herd of crazies and I felt quite blessed for that.
I fell silent, listening to the stallion speak about how his past affected him, how it helped him grow and mature. Whatever horrors he had been put through growing up had turned him into a fine stallion who would be a very good addition to the Edge, at least he seemed like it so far. "I like to think so too. I cared little for that land. Though I regretted the loss of friends, it was the first time I'd ever felt free and so I kept running. It was probably quite cowardly of me." I hesitated for a moment before tilting my white washed skull in the stallion's direction. "Do not think yourself a coward. You have already proven to us that you are anything but a coward." A coward would have never faced off against the creatures he had encountered upon trying to gain a title in this herd, a coward would have ran like lightening when the Dauntless stepped into the arena.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Fiore]
Words;; 649
OOC;; Sorry this took so long dear <3

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Strangers Like Me - by Fiore - 08-17-2014, 05:47 PM