the Rift

[OPEN] tears on a river

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

"I have to admit I am shocked at the manners the new Seer has." The painted stallion's deep voice rumbled from behind the pair. This was his home, even if he was not currently calling it such. He fought for these lands under the leadership of Mirage. He had been here long before many of the others who now called it home including his friends the King and Queen. It is with slight arrogance that Aaron back into his old home. Alanna, her fur along her spine raised moved at his side.

Sure he knew it was silly to come back to visit so soon, but he did miss his friends. Kimber held his heart and always would, but nothing could replace the bond he had with Kaj, Kahlua and several other members here. He comes to stand between the two female pegasus. How dare the seer be so quick to judge?! As part of the counsel she was supposed to be the wise one... Yet this... This... Bitch. Alanna's voice cut into his thoughts. Aaron had to suppress a laugh and smile. This was why she is his soul mate. Ever finishing what the painted knight was thinking. "Let me assure you, not all within these broken walls lack manners. I am Aaron, former Glazier of World's Edge." His eyes cut to the ivory and gold mare, almost daring her to speak a vile word to him or those who had come seeking possible shelter.

His gaze only softened as he turned to speak to the strange pair. But in an instant he was forced to remember his kid sister Azale. Their wings.... Two sets... Like... He couldn't bring himself to think her name, so once again Alanna did it for him. Like Azale had Quickly Aaron regained his composure and spoke. "Please excuse me for staring. My younger sister was born with two sets of wings, just like the two of you have. Outside of her, I have never met anyone with more than one set before, although my mother did say that the stallion had two sets as well.."

"Talking"

OOC: Aaron started screaming in my head when I read this post. So kick me if ya want <3
Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-08-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Leliel - 06-08-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aaron - 06-08-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: tears on a river - by Muriel - 06-30-2014, 11:03 PM