the Rift

[OPEN] and I hope that you're okay

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Right from the start of her day, Alysanne knew it was going to be a good day to go visiting. Birdsong was in full bloom and the forest of the Edge was dressed in its very finest. Little white star flowers bloomed underfoot, mingling with the needles and the other undergrowth. It had been a little while since she had seen the young Aurelia, with her brilliant sun-fire coat, and she wondered whether she was still finding the Edge to be as wonderful as she had the last time they spoke. Had the magic worn off? Was she homesick for the Throat?

Worry came so naturally to her, especially for anyone younger than her. Well, really, it wouldn’t have mattered if Aurelia was 15 years old and a great-grand dam, the worry would still be there. It would still pop up.

The Edge was Alysanne’s home and she had a feeling it would always be her home - at least while it was populated with the faces of horses that she loved, with those she was growing to consider family - but it might not be for everyone. Besides, a little conversation would turn this day from a beautiful one into an enjoyable one.

Collecting Hemlock from where he hopped around amongst the blooming plants, the pair set out. They weren’t certain whether they would find her or where they would find her, but there was no rush. A gentle breeze from the ocean brought with it a sweet scent. Truly a great day! There was a spring in her step for a couple moments before it earned her a squawk of distaste from the down-covered owlet perched on her head. Perhaps it wasn’t the most secure location.

Settling herself down into an easy walk and earning herself a thankful hoot, Alysanne continued to weave among the large conifers that created the forest of her home while keeping her eyes open for that unmistakable hide that would signify her young, excitable friend.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@[Aurelia]
timeline: between the drama in the Falls and the Aurelia/Kahlua challenge
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
and I hope that you're okay - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: and I hope that you're okay - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: and I hope that you're okay - by Alysanne - 06-14-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: and I hope that you're okay - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:19 PM