the Rift

[OPEN] and I hope that you're okay

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She greets me with joy and after I speak, our conversation takes off. “Oh tell me everything, I want to hear it all!” I bob my head up and down. My lungs inflate with air as I begin to speak. "Oh Aly! I told a stallion that I loved him!" Yes, this is me... swooning over Mauja. Even saying his name makes butterflies nest in my stomach. "I don't think he likes me back, but it feels so nice to be in love..." I boast a gargantuan smile and continue. "Have you ever been in love, Aly? Have you ever felt so happy it can only be love? It feels so nice!" I need to move onto my next subject at hand, but the thought of Mauja wont leave. It's Mauja. It's impossible to get him out of my head, in fact, I bet not many who meet him can forget him... He's just that memorable.

"But Aly... On a more serious note. I want to be lead someday... preferably soon. I want to be a good leader, an honest and fair one. I want to be able to defend my home and my family." Yes, family. I called the World's Edge horses my family. "Speaking of leaders... the old Dragon's Throat Sultan had disappeared when the wraiths came, and now he's back! But he doesn't remember me.. or anyone... Should I try harder to make him remember?" I pause for a moment, my smile fading and a look of honesty clutching my eyes as I gaze at Aly. "So much is happening..."

ooc:; sorry, this post is everywhere x_x

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
and I hope that you're okay - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: and I hope that you're okay - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: and I hope that you're okay - by Alysanne - 06-14-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: and I hope that you're okay - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:19 PM