Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Bumps and bruises, scrapes and cuts were nothing compared to the blistered flesh on her flank. Each step pulled at the tender skin and made her grit her teeth and chew on her tongue so she wouldn't utter any groans or whimpers. Eytan, on the other hand, felt her soreness through their mental link and felt the pain that came with blistered skin. He whined every now and again, his caramel eyes glancing up at his bonded who kept her blood red eyes forward and stubbornness about her features. The Edge had healers, she knew, and while she would prefer for Lakota to heal her exclusively, she knew that she would need to trust the healers if she were to fit in properly. Should she be named Captain she would have to work with the healers when she or her warriors got injured.

Her ears pressed forward at the sound of voices, one of which she recognized as Fiore if only because he had introduced himself at the end of their fight. 'Asking for healer.' She could feel Eytan's gaze on her, and she finally glanced down at the bear. The concern shining in his eyes made her frown and look away again. 'Go!' he insisted. 'Find where healer is.' The Constrictor had had no intention of not finding out where the healers were hiding, which she felt Eytan should have known, and his persistence made her ears lay back against her head. "I'm going." She growled at the bear. "Now hush. I can't hear them over you."

Eytan was effectively silenced, but she could feel his annoyance with her. It, however, mattered little to the mare who was sore, scraped, bruised, and blistered. When the group came into view she did not stop until she was standing to Fiore's side, though she gave them several feet apart. "I also need a healer." She said, looking first at the pegasus then at the equine. Vague recognition flickered in the back of her mind but she quickly wrote it off as nothing as Eytan came to stand beside her.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Ktulu - 06-23-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 06:09 PM