the Rift

[OPEN] We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
a silhouette and nothing more is all that's left behind

And they came. The first one was sweet, though it was obvious that he was suffering from quite a few injuries. His cough had alerted Res that he was coming before Valiance had done anything, and so the dragon settled down upon her withers as she turned to the stag with a gentle nod of her head. Had he entered any other way, her response would have been far different. More like her hiding behind Alysanne in panic.

However, it seemed that we have spoken too soon. For the next arrival did little for the mostly calm state of Res's nerves. The unicorn mare, the bear. The way that she stared so directly at Res. Everything about her reminded her of the Grey - of the invasion of the Foothills, of her old home and she was instantly sent reeling backwards behind Alysanne in order to use her to deflect that red gaze.

With Aly taking care of the introductions, Res allowed herself to step forward, Valiance prodding and acting as though he would protect her from whatever was going to happen (even though she knew that he would never be allowed to put himself in harms way when he was so young). Carefully, she moved up to Fiore's side. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Fiore. I apologize if this is uncomfortable - I like to know where I'm directing the energy," she explains, looking over to Alysanne and tilting her head toward the black unicorn. Dear God, please take care of her - I can't make myself get near her. One. Two. Three. Deep breath in and then gentle prodding around his neck and shoulder - seeing the claw marks and slight swelling which was already beginning to form. "Let me know if anything hurts," she whispered, focusing most of her attention upon the stag before her and then beginning to prod farther down his frame, along his barrel and haunches, and then all the way to his other side, then a few more questions. "Any headaches, or knocks to the head I need to know about? What were you doing, anyways?" she inquires, standing about a foot in front of him. Subconsciously, she placed Fiore between the dark mare and her - as if it were another form of protection.

She need not panic, but she also was nowhere near comfortable with this whole experience. Why they were letting those in who had once attacked the Edge - who had sent most of the Edge members here from the Foothills - she did not know, but it did not make her feel that much safer…

@[Fiore] && @[imi] (tagging both cause idk which account you get on more) -- only because it's been so long since the last post. sorry for the wait ^^

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 06-11-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Resplendence - 07-13-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: We're Made to Heal [Competition Healing] - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 06:09 PM