the Rift

pulled you out of the water [Irene/D'art/Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan looked critically at the tree which now bore a large gash down the centre of it. It was hard, fighting with a glass horn, although sturdier than most normal glass it was still not as hardy as most horns. Which the rugged red soon found out the day on of them snapped and was now just a shard. An echo of what it used to be. This was why he must practise, everyday if he had to. A well aimed strike with a transparent horn, which played in the light or hid in the dark, would always be deadly. Drawing back a little way, the Doctor prepared himself once more and was about to strike again when a faint whinny flowed on the wind into his fluffy lobes.

A call meant for him.

Odd. Frowning, d'Artagnan moved off in the direction the unknown call came from and wondered who on earth it was calling him. Meandering through the trees, strange smells of three different souls entered his hairy nostrils signifying he was almost there. Another strange sound entered his ears, calling him to hurry up, who he had not heard nor smelt before. d'Artagnan laid his ears back in slight annoyance and grumbled to himself before emerging into the little gathering.

The first he eyed was a bay mare although darker than he, she seemed vaguely familiar and carried the scent of the land with her. Deducing that the femme must be a member of the herd he hadn't met before and the one who called him first, he nodded his head in greeting and turned to the other two. Both were horned mares, one younger than the other. The younger bay looked injured and deep in pain whilst the flaxen haired chestnut looked on with worry. I don't think I was called for a friendly chat with a couple of mares, sighing he walked over the little one and examined her.

"And who are these delightful females I owe this splendid pleasure?" His voice was oddly jovial as he set to his task.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: pulled you out of the water [Irene/D'art/Open] - by Irene - 08-28-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: pulled you out of the water [Irene/D'art/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: pulled you out of the water [Irene/D'art/Open] - by Irene - 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM