the Rift

[OPEN] Entrance of a Princess [Birthing]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It is a strange feeling, the sudden movements that seek to squish me out of the warm and dark place I have called home all of my short life. I do not understand what is happening to me. I move, trying to stay within the warmth as I can hear the sounds of the only voice I know. It sounds like she is in pain. I can only wonder if what is squishing me is hurting her as well.

Finally the squishing pushes me clear out of my warm safety. I thrash about at first as it's cold out here! My ears flip around listening to all the sounds, mainly one sounds that makes a strange clopping sound. I have heard that sound before, many times over only muffled.

Soon I understand why as a warm thing washes over my face first, then on down my neck and body. I cry out loudly, a shrill whinny of confusion. I open my eyes for the first time to see the one who I will call Mommy. She is pretty. I do not know colors, but the mix she has is just perfect for me. I listen as she speaks, her voice much louder than it has been before. I can only guess that Mirabella is my name. I like my name. It's pretty just like I am sure I am. I mean, if my Mommy is this pretty then of course I have to be pretty too!

Slowly I move these strange long things that are connected to my body. Then all the sudden I am wobbling and upright. That doesn't last long as I soon lose my balance and fal back to the cave floor. Falling hurts. I look to Mommy, waiting to see if she will help me. No, she just stands there waiting for me to do it. I try again, and this time I stay up. I hesitantly take a step forward, then another and another. Hey this is fun! About that time my belly growls really loud. I stagger forward, and eagerly butt my head under my Mommy, my tiny stub of a glass horn poking in against her belly until I find what I am looking for. I nurse for the first time till my belly is full. I step back and look at Mommy, milk all over my lips.

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Mirabella - 06-10-2014, 05:32 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Arah - 06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-24-2014, 02:10 AM