the Rift

[OPEN] Entrance of a Princess [Birthing]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

I never live in the past like the forsaken.

The sounds echo over to her ears, the doe raises her golden eyes to the caves that are indented in the side of The Basin. Out hunting for Wynter, Arah could only assume that the little brat had flown out this far. The bond was always present and she could use it to find the missing griffin in a instant, but the doe knew Wynter was hunting and wished to respect her boundaries. However these noises is now what holds Arah's inquisitive attention, peering into a cave the Impersonator studies the sight before her with a passive expression. The evidence of birth was overwhelming, and even before she spotted the blood coloured foal, Arah quietly moved into the mouth of the cave. Three months ago Asch and Arwen had been born, so the doe was well aware of what the newly made mother must be feeling. A noise beside her alerted her of Wynter's timely arrival. The female may want a healer and unless the mother had already sent away a companion, Wynter could get Lena. Clearing her throat and stepping in to cave, the sliver doe offered the mother a small smile. "Congratulations." Her eyes floated down to the pink tipped child, watching as she fights to stand. At first the girl topples down onto the floor, but the youngster is determined and finally forces her legs to submit.

Wynter sends feelings on boredom through the bond, she has no interest in the child and wants to continue hunting. Turing to shoot the griffin a glare the doe gives her a single command through clenched teeth. "Fanacht." Through the bond Arah felt annoyance at the command to stay, yet she is impressed at how quickly the griffin had picked up celtic. It was the only language Wynter knew or paid any mind too; this had been Arah's intention. Turing back to the mother with an apologetic smile, the Impersonator's hymn carried gently through the cave. "My name is Arah and this is Wynter." Glancing towards the child that had been named 'Mirabella', the ivory doe was glad to see that the child had an appetite. "I can send Wynter to try and find a healer if you wish? I found that after birthing my twin girls, Lena's abilities allowed me to enjoy their birth more." If the new mother did not wish to have a healer sought out and brought back to her, Wynter would be able to go and hunt. The griffin understood that she was being kept around for a reason, the impatience grew with every passing second. 'Such a brat.'

Watching Mirabella feed again, made Arah pine for the days when her girls had solely depend on her. They had began their weaning process, still relying on her for the majority of food but also starting to survive on other means of fuel. It was shocking too see just how quickly the young girls had grown, however after what had happened to them in The Regime's clutches..well Arah shouldn't be surprised at all. Both Arwen and Asch had their childhood robbed from them, hopefully Mirabella would never experience what her daughters had. The Impersonator kept these emotions off of her face, keeping the small smile in place so she did not dampen the mood. Birth was a beautiful thing after all but inside, she worried about the future of this little foal. It was a harsh world outside The Basin.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Arah - 06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-24-2014, 02:10 AM