the Rift

[OPEN] Entrance of a Princess [Birthing]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It seems it is not long before others arrive. The first, is a mare with antlers and ivory coat. She and what seems to be a companion come. She is quiet, respectful. Perhaps another mother? "My name is Arah and this is Wynter." I nod respectfully. The time for my name and my daughter's can wait. "I can send Wynter to try and find a healer if you wish? I found that after birthing my twin girls, Lena's abilities allowed me to enjoy their birth more." I wonder who Lena is, but I will accept anything that will help me right now. "It is a pleasure to meet you Arah. I am Esther. That would be amazing, if you don't mind...."

My voice trails off as I see him at the entrance to the cave, just beyond Arah. My blood runs cold. I had not told him what had come of our encounter. That I was going to give him a child... Would he want her? "Déodat." I watched as he looked our daughter over, clearly seeing that she is undeniably his. Her coat color to her white markings made it obvious... But would he leave without a word and walk out on us, or would he step up as a father... “She is beautiful Esther,” His smile spoke volumes to me, his tone came with a soft sigh of relief from me as well. “What have you named her?” "Her name is Mirabella." I smiled, nuzzling her gently. Perhaps this would be a start of a new family, perhaps not. Time will tell what will unfold.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Esther
quote quote
x - x

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Arah - 06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-24-2014, 02:10 AM