the Rift

[OPEN] Entrance of a Princess [Birthing]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

More voices arrive, and I turn to see who else has come to welcome me into the world. The mare with her strange creature thing is nice enough. She is different than Momma and I, where we have one single horn, she has many. I wonder what made her so special, to get so many crowns. I listen to the conversation, not really understanding much. After all, I was only just born a short time ago. I can't even speak yet. Hesitantly, I take a couple steps away from Momma. I need to learn how to use these long things that are connected to me. Clearly they help me move about, as they are smaller versions of what holds Momma and the white mare up.

That is when I felt my Momma's body language change. She seemed upset, which had me staggering backward into her side in shyness. Déodat. Was that a name? I looked to Momma confused, before looking out to the stallion she was now speaking to. He had spoken first, his tone seemed warm like Momma's had been right after I arrived. Could this be my Daddy? Carefully, I toddle forward past the ivory mare. If he's my Daddy then I need to meet him too, right? My legs are shaky as I stop just short of him. But without warning I stumble slightly, or a leg gives way, of which I am not sure. Either way I find myself closer than I imagined. Close enough that if that happens again I will end up leaning against him. I look him over, much as he looked me over. He had a creature thing with him too! I wonder if I will ever get a creature thing.

I turn and look back at Momma, wondering why he wasn't here when I was born. Why was it just us? I looked back to Daddy, did he want me? Was I going to be good enough for him? Wait, of course I will be. I am a Princess after all!

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Arah - 06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Esther - 06-24-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Entrance of a Princess [Birthing] - by Mirabella - 06-24-2014, 02:23 AM