the Rift

[OPEN] Is it the Beginning or the End?

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

I took it upon myself to return to the Throat, not to stay but to give a peaceful departure. The last thing I needed right now was enemies, but I couldn’t stand being the only wingless abomination to slink through those shifting sands. The blue one had made it quite clear of my mistakes and playful tactics to mess with hectors mind. I was here because I felt like I owed him something, if not a sweet goodbye, perhaps even a thank you. Lingering in the sunset as the orange sphere vanishes into a blurred haze of distant ocean; I could feel the cool brush of night sweeping over my shoulders. Mother moon had reached out and kissed the horizon with her light, illuminating shadows in the distance.

It wasn’t a bad place to be, this desert. Those who hold the vibrant feathers, and gift of flight claim this to be their kingdom; their little slice of heaven locked by the oceans waves, its heartbeat a distant roar as they lapped against the sands. I seriously need to make up my mind, is this place good enough to call home, rather am I so deserving of such warmth? I sighed, my lungs rise and lift in a steady motion as daggers crash into the cracking soil at her feet.

Completely shrouded in darkness, the moon as my light I stopped within the Desert, the Dragons throat. What would become of these hours I offer those who took me under their wing, shunned me for my mistakes, and embraced me for what I am? My mind tingled with possibilities, thinking of my venture to the lush green pasture of the lands unknown, but here I am again. Curious to see what they would say should I bid them farewell as I continue my adventures.

A single dagger clawed at the night soil as nature’s winds carried my sent forth into the dragons depths. I relaxed, as I would stay a moment longer in this land to see if anyone would show; should no face appear from the shadows I would be gone without notice, without reason and that would only mean trouble for my future. Maybe I’m worried to much about complete strangers, but I couldn’t stand the silence any longer; painted lips of velvet rust and cream parted in a delicate song. One of thanks, one of welcome, and one of gratitude, the call came as distant yet as close to home as possible. Home if that is what this place was to me- I haven’t seen that yet.

Calmly, I turned away from the Throats gullet, walking to the mouths entrance quietly humming to myself as I hoped, prayed someone would show before I overstepped its bounds into the outlands forever.

Tags: @[Hector] (if you would like) Someone of Ranked to take note of her leaving the throat- or to try to talk her into staying ;)
Word Count: 462
Ooc: Open to Anyone, Make her go or Make her stay. I’m curious to see what happens

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-18-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-23-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-24-2014, 12:42 AM