the Rift

[OPEN] Is it the Beginning or the End?

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Time seemed to stand still as the flame-kissed hellion moved before me in slow motion. Lobes aloft upon my rustic crown as sounds of his breathing filled them. It was in his handsome features that I quickly realized how horrible I must appear. Perhaps that’s why he was gazing upon me rather deeply, perhaps trying to figure out what I was going through, or perhaps wondering where I have been. Being distant was something I had grown accustomed too; even residing within a herd I have honestly never felt so alone. Perhaps It was deserved, that hollowness inside- or perhaps it was simply because it wasn’t in my priority to reach out and bond to those around me.

The closer he came, the more empowered I felt; and yet I wasn’t sure why I was feeling this way. Being pursued in the past was nothing but a childish game, but he saved me from darkness and brought me to sanctuary. Long toned legs shifted advancing a few steps closer to the rustic warrior kissed by the heat of fire. His voice so welcoming and charming to her troubled mind; Ivory velvet lips curved into a gentle smile as he reached out to touch her nose. Don’t get too close. Ignoring my dams voice I lean into his touch with a soft tuft brushing soft velvet against his own plush muzzle for mere seconds before words erupted from his lips.

Startled but unafraid legs remained planted in the warm dirt as the stallion unfilled his majestic wings to full span. How I envied him, his wings and his horns. Why couldn’t I have been born like my blood line projects me to be? I am of Hybrid blood, and here I stand a plane Jane equine. ”I would like that.” I spoke softly, if not fondly of his suggestion. Puzzled as to where I would tell him I was going, I let the thought slip away to oblivion as I tilted my head to his following statement. I intrigued him, and he intrigued me. Perhaps there was something else that lay beneath our rustic minds. A hidden desire, the want to be missed, adored.

”My Plan?” I replied bluntly to his question, unsure of how to answer him. Quickly my mind thumbed through thousands of possible responses, only resting upon one that would be smooth enough to hopefully, let mistakes slide. ”It’s a secret.” I purred with a sly grin, albeit a playful one. Red tear-drop pendant shimmers upon my breast, as the curvature of my neck arched in a delicate fashion. Chocolate dipped cream pendulum flashes against bleached haunches while eyes of crystal rest upon the fire-prince. Nose of ivory reached to brush upon his velvet nose, longing for the touch of another that would not end in pain or death.

”To the ocean?” I inquired, as he did offer to accompany me. There could have been nothing better than a moon-lit stroll, next to the vast open water that was now, probably ten times warmer than when she took her first dip in the winter.

Tags: @[Hector]
Word Count: 561
Ooc: You can either reply here, and then I’ll make a post in the Endless Blue, or you can make a thread there and I’ll reply. Either or! <3

Walking "Talking"
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.

Morana
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-18-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-23-2014, 06:43 PM