the Rift

[OPEN] Is it the Beginning or the End?

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
There are no secrets in life
Although he didn’t move nor smile when I answered his question, I was pleased that he didn’t lash out in anger; it was comforting to know he didn’t resent my very being, because it felt as if most did. Secretly my glittering blue depths ravaged his sleek muscular curves, save for the ivory blotches that pattered my skin our hue was nearly the same, though not quite. I relished the thought of a companion, an actual living being to confide in, would it break his heart or perhaps his spirit to know where I was actually going? With the sheepish grin he flashed from his lips, I warranted him a soft smile of contentment. Perhaps on the inside he was feeling unsure of what I had said, but there would be no way of me understanding my own reasoning for attempted theft against the one whom saved me from the grips of darkness. And so, I just smiled, warmly, perhaps enticing him to ease his curious mind- though I was just as curious about him, as he was probably about me.

His tone was liquid liquor to my soft cupped lobes as I maintained a sure fix upon the soldier that stood before me, moving out of the way as I didn’t gaze into the horizon, but followed the curve of his nape. Such a kind, strange gentleman laced with all your shrouds of mystery. Eyes flashed with obvious adoration for his majestic wings as they tucked to his ribs, and then followed his glance over the horizon as careful steps were placed as they walked to the edge of the border. The musty smell of the ocean brushed through autumn threads, rippling and winding around a painted throat while mingling with the crimson tear that danced upon my chest. Lobes tinted in rust turned back against elevated dual toned tiara, his voice once again mustering me, hesitant but curious, I slow my limbs and turn slightly to gaze upon him. Follow? I smirked to myself, pondering if it was him being protective or perhaps the fact of the narrow crossing they were coming upon was just to claustrophobic.

"As you wish." I cooed with a smile, eager to let him slip past so that I might catch a glimpse of his well defined rump. Stallions are all the same, one whoosh of your tail and they’d kill for you. I pondered, wondering why she was talking like that. What had she against Hector? He is Different. I thought to myself, knowing the scoring of my mother’s echo would haunt me momentarily. Are you listening? See? Told you. A grinned inwardly to myself and turned to gaze upon the rustic warrior at my side. You’re just jealous. I breathed roughly through flared nostrils as the lips of the knight touched upon my naked shoulders, how weird it must be to feel these things all the time… whatever it was I am feeling now. I liked it.

I stepped into his touched, slightly. My insides screaming for him not to stop, to not move but within seconds the warmth of his breath brushed across my neck as he spoke again, pushing past me with ease. These emotions you feel are dangerous Morana, they’re nothing but trouble! Pools rolled in annoyance, what on earth was she talking about? I didn’t feel anything.

That I didn’t like.

"Since when is safe fun?" I cooed softly, tilting my crown in a cute curious fashion. Slowly, a steady smile pulled and curved upon plush pink lips, rustic cream pendulum rippling with the harsh breeze that combed across every fiber of my physique. I was an adventurer at heart; surely this steadfast stud wouldn’t be any different. "Of course, if you’re afraid..." I teased in liquid playful tones. "But of course not." I took a single step forth, lobes flicking back against the wind as lip reached out to nip upon his flank, but recoiling before I could touch; if all he felt was a hot exhale of breath. "I’m sure I’ll be safe with you." I said innocently, stepping up behind him awaiting his lead to the beach – where hopefully after a long hard run we could cool off in the warm ocean waters.

@[Hector]
ooc: sorry for the edit, I made a horrible typo O_O <3

"Normal Voice"
Mothers Voice
Response to Mother

Just truths that lie beneath the surface
Credit

Messages In This Thread
Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Is it the Beginning or the End? - by Hector - 06-18-2014, 06:17 PM