the Rift

Dreamer.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm ♞
Everything was still as she came. The trees stood still, like statues in a living museum and no leaf dared to fall. The world seemed to hold it's breath. She wanders through the forest as an observer, not a being here to take the land and over use it. She's here to wander around, to see new things, to feel new feelings. Everything is silent but the sound of her round hooves shuffling through the detritus. With each relaxed step she takes, she wanders deeper and deeper into this forest. The vibrant green Redwood trees calling her name, whispering to her to continue to go deeper and deeper into the forest.

She notices a plant with beautiful white flowers up ahead. She's intrigued by the plant, but does not touch it. In fact, she hasn't touched anything, but the ground she has walked on. It's a good thing she doesn't touch anything. This plant is a deadly one known as Flossweed. Carefully, the golden Arabian steps over the plant, you blonde tail slapping her hocks as she does. She doesn't know where to go from here. Should she continue to explore, or turn around?

She is Dröm. Dröm has come to see if her father, Siland the King of Hell, resides here. She doesn't know why she looks for him, but she does. In all honesty, the princess longs for advice from her father. Everyone respected Siland, but as his son and my brother, Duke, rose to power. Siland got a bad name. I never really understood why he had such an awful title. It's as if he wants horses to fear him. It's as if the only way to rule successfully is by driving fear into the hearts of every citizen. Does this make a horse a good lead? Being feared, it's more powerful then being loved. Then again... hope is more powerful then fear. The only problem was that there was no hope.

"Is anyone here?" My voice drips off of my kissers like caramel. Each word is soft and delicate. Her voice was like a magic spell, bringing the dead to life while silencing any other words spoken. The stillness of the forest allowed her voice to travel far. There was no wind to out do her milky tones, no rain, nor was there other horses screeching at each other to hide her words. Today, she would be heard. She glances upward, shadows and light dance across her face as they do her back. She lets out a soft sigh, wondering if anyone heard her, or if anyone is even here. She hasn't really thought of the dangers here, yet. She's only thought about what her father would say if she found him. Maybe something like I left to stay hidden. Why are you so fixated on finding me? Go home, Dröm. If she did find him and he did say this, she'd merely reply with, No, father. No one leaves to hide. They leave to escape. I just don't understand what you were trying to escape from.

"talktalktalk"
ooc:; open for anyone who wants to swing by and pick her up! :D
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 07-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Sonya - 06-14-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Elsa - 06-15-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Dreamer. - by Dröm - 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM