the Rift

Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

The way that the stranger acted towards him made it feel that the little Moon child was as far from related to this brute as was possible. His pools were just as bewildered as Mesec felt, and the foal backed away slightly, taking one step back on his minuscule daggers. Lobes pinned back, he stared with silver orbs at the beast that dare call himself his father, which quite some reluctance to stay within the same vicinity as him. Then his sharp tones rang through the little charcoal and silver frame again as d'Artagnan spoke to him. Yes boy. Don't ask obvious questions. Such a young chap was obviously given some space to feel frightened of his imposing "father", it was only natural. To be thrown from one perfect world where his mother was safe and warm and plunged into the dark, cold lands of Helovia, left with a creature that barely knew how to communicate with a child, let alone care for it.

And then it dawned on him. He called me Boy? With pure innocence ringing through his high little voice, he whinnied back to the sienna brute, asking,
"Is my name Boy?" His mother had never called him something, he was a nameless sappling, feeling the power of the Moon shifting his stance and seeping energy into his sinewy display. The brute's gaze searched up and down his small body once again, with some disgust at whatever it was had crossed his mind. The lamb shook from the intensity of his stare, completely bemused by his personality. Who are you...?

The piercing ring of the call that spurted out from his father's velveteens made the little lad jump out his skin, the silence disturbed once again. Shrinking back into himself, he stood there continuously shaking. Soon, d'Artagnan's voice was aimed at him once again, but this time with a kinder expression on his reddish crown, and the lamb retorted quietly: "Where is my mother?" Reaching his own minuscule crown down to stare at the little droplets of water that still clung to the herbage, he quietly added in a pitiful tone, "I want my mother..."

please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by God of the Moon - 08-23-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 08-28-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 09-03-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Kou - 09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Mesec - 09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: Moon Child [Mesec/d'Art] - by Kou - 09-10-2012, 11:04 AM