the Rift

[OPEN] Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I've wandered away from the herd meeting, feeling happy that I was able to contribute to the conversation, if only a little. My knowledge of other herds is minute, but I get the sense that it is still more than many others who live in the Falls. I'm returning to the cliffs that border our land, to the crafting that I have been tasked with. Of course, I don't mind helping out making prison cells, but it is a little depressing. I certainly would not want to be locked in a cell in the side of a cliff.

The grass is green and long under the Tallsun sun. It tickles my legs as I walk through it, but I don't mind. It's mentally restorative for me, and I appreciate everything the earth has to offer me. I pass the first cell that we've started to build. It's about half complete, and though I want to go complete it now, I'd like to wait for some assistance. Instead, I will get started with the second cell. I pass a few yards down from the first cell and stop in front of the rock. It looks ominous to me and I wonder how I even have the power to work into it. But then, nothing is greater than the Gods. And somehow I bear this gift from them. I press my horn into the rock wall and begin to carve out an opening about the same size as the last cell. The rock cracks under the tip of my horn, though the pressure I apply is little. I concentrate, picturing in my head how far back the splintering should go. Enough room for an equine, like a stall. Not too big or 'cozy', but not too small so that they can't move around in it. I understand a prison cell but I don't want anyone tortured by being in too small a space.

I move my horn over the outline and hear the rock cracking. As I step back, I can see that like carving a pumpkin, there are spaces between the place that I have carved and the rest of the cliff. I press my glass horn against the rock and will it to shatter - and with a loud CRACK! and lots of rumbling, it obeys my will.

I take a step back, smiling at my work. It's taken a good amount of energy out of me, but I'm definitely making progress. I take a deep breath, trying to steady my blood and heart rate. Sure it'll take a moment, but I'm not worried. All is going as planned.

OOC: Not sure if we will need a second thread or my second large item, but this for sure counts as at least one thread, and one large item. So. There.
@[Midas] @[Seele]
@[Elsa] - you need to reply!

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Jailhouse Rock [prison cell#2] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 02:41 PM