the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I find it amusing that this mare believes many from the herd will want to hear the voices of the dead. It could be a gift, if she would use it without offering it. However, she decides it is best to offer it out in the open to the prying minds of the herd that lay around her.

At least she has decided to present herself in the most haunting of manners - looking unworldly pristine. She has understood my grooming requirements, and she has followed them to a T. Not a single hair is out of place as she awaits the arrival of these herd members - and it stays that way even when I might have given up on any of them appearing. And, when one finally dares to set their hoof in the area surrounded by the waters and the full moon it is Seele's name which stirs my attention. Quietly, with little fluctuation, it seems as though the sea-foam mare isn't even present for a moment. So, with a gentle prod I manage to pull the black and crimson hued mare out of her thoughts, out of the sounds of the dead cries, before the second creature pulled from the darkness of the night.

Of course, I can't really say that she was hidden in the night, as the moon seemed to reflect off of her white pelt with an intensity few had yet to actually see. And, when Seele's orbs meet the mare she takes in a short breath and allows it all to exhale slowly. "It seems the two souls that wished to speak pulled both of you by the ears…" harsh consonants, twisted grin, and ears standing at attention - she seemed menacing in the darkness. It was not my intent for such of that to happen, but I had also not said she needed to do this at night when it gains its most eeriest affect.

Be nice, explain what will happen… Liebling is whispering from her place behind me, as if she is afraid of what will happen to her should she rear her head with the sea-foamed beauty nearby. "I warn you now, the souls speak through me. My voice changes, and it may sound very familiar. It will be scary, but I do not allow the souls to move me. I can continue for as long as you wish - or as long as the soul wishes. And, all those present may speak to the soul - even if they do not know them. All knowledge can be helpful." Seele explains, before taking a step closer to them. "Now, which of you would like to go first. The souls are whining,"

Yea. I was whining. I was whining because she said we were. Though, I suppose she could be talking about the souls causing a ruckus outside of her safe, warm, cranium. Those were a pain, but I learned to deal with them like they were white noise. Besides, I was safe from being battered. The perks of being her mother, I suppose?

A bit more muse talking from Innerste's perspective. Please PM all the character information and what you want them to say.
-- Character name, relation, tone of voice, specifics on what they are going to say
-- freedom to change some words?, personality type (if given freedom)
-- anything else important ;3
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-20-2014, 08:51 PM