the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend

I do not know what I expected, but a seance was not it.

My aud twitches at the odd voice emanating from the Necromancer; it is the only sign of my surprise and discomfort. Aside from the fact that any of the voices from my past may expose my secret to my half-sister, I would be something less than pleased with anyone gaining access to my suppressed memories. It's too late, though - I can hardly leave without arousing suspicion. Besides, a part of me is curious to see what souls will be pulled from my subconscious into the air around me. Seele's voice is eerie and off, somehow, though I could not explain how this was so; in addition, it is devoid of its normal, bloody colour. Instead, it has morphed and become... tainted. This is the only way I can describe it. Strands of silvery green intertwine with the orange-red hue, looking very much like the blood vessels that a tumor uses to leech from its host. It makes my skin crawl.

I dither for a moment, unsure how to proceed. The odd Seele-voice is asking who would like to go first, and I do not know how to respond. If I remain silent, will the ivory maiden's ghosts appear? Will Seele remember these meetings, these conversations? Is she aware, or has the voice taken over her mind in addition to her body? I think of Schwere's anger, of Liebling's fear, of Unheil's innocence - I imagine all of the things they could say to me, none of them pleasant - I consider Seele's reaction when she realizes that I have been lying to her (a lie of omission, but a lie all the same).

Perhaps it would be better to be done with it.

"I will go."

Forgive me, sister.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-01-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 07-06-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 07-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-20-2014, 04:14 PM