the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It seems the cat has caught the two mare's tongues. Both seem to just stand there completely confused. It is best, I have decided, that they do not know Seele will remember these conversations. After all, she could use this information to her advantage in the future. So, when one finally speaks up I allow myself to sink back into the deep recesses of her mind and for one of the souls to linger in - the one whispering Reizend's name upon his lips.

Seele bobs her head before her eyes seem to glass over. There is dead silence, and then a deep, booming voice falls from her lips. "Reizend," he says - but the voice is so familiar. Too familiar. I'm shifting in my place, no. NO! You lying cheating bastard!. "You have learned well from your mother, healing becoming a top priority. But you've yet to learn to fight. You don't defend yourself - and perhaps you should do that. Perhaps your half-sister will make you understand that you need to fight. Tell her. You are family - you both need some more than ever." His voice is hissing, and I'm sitting there wishing to claw his eyes out. How could he? How could he possibly do this to me? Seele is still half there, steeling herself against the desire of the soul to move, and she simply listens intently to the words that fall from his mouth. "Sie sind nichts als schwach. It's time you became kräftig"

Perhaps now wasn't the best time to be revealing the fact that the two mares were actual family. But, perhaps it could work in my favor. Maybe it would give her an outlet to feel. Maybe she'd finally open up to someone. Oh well. I still wanted to kill this lying bastard. He was pissing me off more and more each day.

Sie sind nichts als schwach -- You are nothing but weak.
kräftig - strong

^^ Reizend should understand fluent German so she should know what he says :P
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM