the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I will admit, I was grumbling in my head. However, the mare's response to her father was better than I had expected. Good, chew him out! I cheer her on, but Seele only continues to drone on in his voice, body locked tightly in his grasp as a sickening scowl crosses over her face, and muscles trembling as if he wished to take over her frame - to beat this mare to a pulp for daring to speak out against him. But I give her credit, my daughter is stronger than she appears, and holds him at bay regardless of the pain that must be coursing through her frame at the moment.

He hisses, struggling more. "Train more - stop caring about emotions, and maybe then it'll be enough," he growls. But, you see, all he really wants is for his children not to make his mistake - his mistake of caring too much and letting it kill him. However, Seele has no desire to let him continue to fight with her, and with the help of our claws we drag him back down and cast out the stronger form of Scwhere's ghost, leaving his rotting frame quiet and in the deep recesses of Seele's mind for the moment.

She is weaker, now, however. Her yellow orbs snap up towards Reizend with a sickness in them as her limbs tremble to keep her standing. Liar! She curses at the voices in her head. How could you not tell me she was my own blood! She doesn't care, though - not really. She knows now, and this is what she finds important. She actually has a family…

Shaky breaths come in and out of her lungs as she spreads her feet out a little - mind grappling for the next soul to come forth. "Schwesterschiff," she whispers to Reizend - to let the mare know she had still been present during the whole conversation. Though, she betrayed nothing else as another soul clambered it's way in with my assistance.

Her voice changes, demeanor softening, and body standing with a bit more of an elegant grace and softness to her. Harsh consonants far gone from her voice she seems as though there is nothing which could cause a fright. "Elsa, my dearest daughter. How I've missed you," she starts off with, the muscles in Seele's neck straining as she fights the soul's urge to touch her daughter. "Everyone is fine. Do not worry about your sister, though you are an Aunt now to a little nephew by the name of Hemmingway, and your name is now infamous inside the kingdpm borders." She pauses, as if uncertain of how to word all of this - perhaps even knowing that the words she says next will 'cause Elsa some form of pain. "And, while we miss you… Elsa you are not meant to be in our kingdom. It is safer for you here. Please, just stay in Helovia - stay with this herd and do them good. None of this is your fault and we are so sorry that we could not help you when you needed it most. But, always remember that we care and are watching over you… Remember that we just want what is best for you."

Alexandra's eyes lock with her daughters, an intensiveness radiating within the generally emotionless eyes. However, the soul did not fight- she merely wished to see what Elsa's response was, and should she not have anymore things to answer then she would leave quietly. It was for the best after all. Making her become attached would only cause more pain to her beloved daughter.

Really hope I did Alexandra fine, Klare! Let me know if something needs to be changed to have it make more sense ;3

translations --
Schwesterschiff = sister
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM