the Rift

[OPEN] !! I Hear Voices [Seance]

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend

I am stiff and rigid as I listen to his last words, and though I long to retaliate and offer some form of protest, anything to prove him wrong, I realize that our time has come to an end. Emotions make me stronger, you old fool. At least, that is was my mother told me. His dark green flares across my vision before fading, leaving me with a blessed feeling of momentary relief. Verletzt's rose-hued form stays with me, offering comfort in the silence.

"Schwesterschiff."

Fuck.

My gaze drifts slowly to meet Seele's, guilt and defiance warring within my mind. Of course, I probably should have told her by now - the accusation in her eyes tells me that - but how was I to know how she would react? I am sure that if she knew the truth... if she knew it all, my entire past and just how closely knit it is with hers... I am positive that she would kill me. What am I to say now? Am I to lie and invite more discord, more strife, or am I to tell the truth, and pray that she does not strike me down?

To hope for forgiveness from the Necromancer feels very much like hoping that the Sun won't rise.

I nod, acknowledging her words, before she falls under the spell of a new soul. The ice-girl's lost soul is much kinder than mine. I cannot read a colour, though, presumably because it comes from some celestial plane rather than our reality. I suppose Schwere's colour came because his image was already in my mind, but I do not pretend to understand the complexities of my affliction. In any case, I hope Elsa takes her leave before Seele has a chance to murder me. She doesn't need to see that.

"Talk talk talk."
[OOC | From this point forward, Reizend is standing in silence, waiting for she and Seele to be alone. Please consider this the end of my participation in this thread. :3]

@[Elsa]

Messages In This Thread
!! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 06-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-01-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 07-06-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 07-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Reizend - 07-20-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: !! I Hear Voices [Seance] - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 07:30 PM