the Rift

[OPEN] Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

Ugghh.... Don't mess with me guys, not today. I'm trying to keep up with Ciceron, my brethren from the Falls, but I just can't do it. My chest hurts, my ear hurts, my withers hurt. Moving is painful, and I don't really care to be all go get 'em right now. Sure, I'll go where I need to go and do what I need to do. Just don't expect me to be excited about it. My spar with Elsa has left me a little worse for the wear, and it shows.

I've never been to the Basin, and I know little to nothing about it. Supposedly there are some unicorn supremacists living here, but I've never met them, to my knowledge. Though I have no personal desire to go to the Basin, I know my duties and have no problem following them. I summon up my strength and pick up a slow trot, trying to catch up to the gray stallion and his tiger. Damaris trots along beside me, offering emotional support. I know that she feels my pain, too, and I try to dull it with the vodka. It's not as bad as it has been previously, but I could definitely use a few more swigs. It'll have to wait until I catch up.

It doesn't take too long, and I stop next to Ciceron and Kiara. I don't look at them, or make any movement. But instead, I give a warm-hearted but somewhat delirious-sounding, "Heeeey brother." He has called for a meeting with those.. in charge.. to give them our response to the proposed Basin-Falls alliance. Hopefully those here will take our answer with kindness.

Walk. Talk.
Tag: @[Illynx] @[Deimos] @[Torleik], WC: 277, OOC: --

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pony Express [High Ranking Officials Only Please] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2014, 01:12 AM